Madras High Court Recruitment 2016 for 5 posts of Superintendent and Bearer: Madras High Court on direct recruitment basis has announced inviting the applications. The detailed progression is for five posts of Superintendent and Bearer for which the detail is underneath:
- Superintendent (Catering): 02 Posts
- Bearer: 03 Posts
Age Perimeter: Madras High Court had mentioned for the candidates the diverse eligibility conditions to get qualified under the post. The necessity of the age having required under the post is 18 years to 35 years for BC, MBC, and ST, SC candidates. The necessity of the age for the remaining category candidates is 18 years to 30 years. The age got required attaining by the candidates on the date 1st Jan 2016.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the education got presented underneath systematically:
- Superintendent (Catering): Applicants are to get connected with the education as 10+2 or Degree, Diploma or Certificate Course in Hotel Management or Catering Technology or any of the Craft Courses in the field of Catering.
- Bearer: The obligation of the education having mentioned under the post is VIII Standard passed or the correspondent academic. Applicants must also have the knowledge to read, write and speak Tamil and any other language with two years experience as Assistant Cook, Bearer or Helper etc
Fees Schedule: Madras High Court had mentioned making the payment to get registered. The associated schedule of the fee mentioned making the payment in the form of Demand Draft (DD) that is in the favor of registrar general, a high court of Madras payable at Chennai in any of the nationalized bank. The detail of paying the fee is underneath:
- Superintendent (Catering): 350
- Bearer: Rs. 150
The fee mentioned getting exempted for SC and ST candidates.
Selection Process: The procedure of the selection provides making the judgment of the candidates with the skill test and the interview session.
Application Submission: Madras High Court had announced the registration only for the appropriate candidates. The process having notified mentions the use of the application having scribed with the valid detail and requires sending with concerning certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 3rd Feb 2016: The final announced period associated to which the application reception needed getting acknowledged from the candidates. The application on the stipulated period will get entertained till the time 5:00 pm.
Vital Link: Madras High Court had permitted the connection beneath that will make the candidates getting connected to the official advertisement and the detail along with the format of the application:
- TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance) will be paid to the candidates who are required to attend skill test and interview.
- Incomplete application will lead to the rejection of candidature of candidates.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|