The authority incorporated in the year 1999 had reached the extreme heights of the success, and this got named as Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL). The authority is to endorse thoroughly by the Government of Karnataka.
KPTCL Recruitment 2016: 720 Vacancies
Post Name: Engineer and Other Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.): 10 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.): 255 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 11 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 33 posts
- Junior Engineer (Elec.): 304 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 12 posts
- Assistant: 83 posts
- Junior Assistant: 20 posts
Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.): E/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University/Institution
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.): BE of a recognized University or AMIE qualification in Electrical and Electrical & Electronics
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): BE in Civil Engineering of a recognized or pass in AMIS section A&B (Civil)
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Com or MBA (Finance) of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/CA
- Junior Engineer (Elec.): Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State/Karnataka
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State/Karnataka
- Assistant: Bachelor Degree of a recognized University in the State of Karnataka
- Junior Assistant: Diploma in Accountancy and auditing or in Accountancy and Costing awarded by the State Council of Vocational Education
Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Endurance Test and Merit Basis
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.kptcl.com
Deadline: 28th Sept 2016
KPTCL Recruitment 2016: 6213 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Jr Station Attendant and Junior Lineman
- Junior Station Attendant: 61 posts
- Junior Lineman (Backlog): 142 posts
- Junior Lineman: 6010
- Qualification: 10th class passed or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/Institute
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Endurance Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://kptcl.com
- Deadline: 25th Aug 2016
KPTCL Recruitment 2016 for the 8080 posts of Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman (Closed)
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) had announced the very high number of vacated seats. The process announced is for the 8080 posts of Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman, and the detail to follow is underside:
Age Perimeter: The most required aspect mentioned for the applicants is to have the appropriate maturity in attitude. The announcement of the age made by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) is 18 years to 35 years. The maturity need to have in attitude must get attain on the date 2nd July 2015. The relaxation in the age is also mentioned to allow to the candidates having the relation to the community reserved
Educational Qualification: The possession of the education provided for the post is the SSLC or 10th class.
Fees Schedule: The payment for the post is one of the parts of getting registered. The announcement by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) for the Candidates with the category SC, ST is Rs. 100. The payment to make by the candidate with the group other than is Rs. 200. All the category candidates need also to pay Rs. 12 as the Service Charges. The fee payment is to exempte for the PH candidates.
Selection Procedure: The process of the selection concerns to candidates initially with the construction of the merit list. The next concerning step to select the candidates is with Endurance test that involves the Skipping, Running, Climbing of Electric Pole and Shot put.
Registration Process: The application is to fill by the candidates for the registration at the official website of the KPTCL. This compiled application requires getting hold of by the candidates for the future selection schemes
- 12th June 2015: The initial date that is associated to start the online process of the submission of the compliance of application.
- 2nd July 2015: The terminating date that is worth making the complete and detailed acquiescence of implementation.
- 12th June 2015: The Starting time announced for the payment of the fee.
- 3rd July 2015: The associated and final date for the payment of the price.
- The advertising link for the post need to get with the link mentioned underside by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL):
- The complete detail required to get with the web portal mentioned underneath:
- The requested instructions associated with the registration must assert with the web page underside:
- To apply for the post the worth following link is beneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|