JSAC Recruitment 2015 for the 9 posts of Junior and Senior Research Fellow: Jharkhand Space Applications Centre (JSAC) had announced the progression that is to associate with the nine posts of Junior and Senior Research Fellow. The orientation scheme got mentioned underside with the allocation of the seats:
- Senior Research Fellow: 03 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: The qualification associated with the post is the M.Sc. or M. Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS or Geoinformatics or B.E. or B. Tech in the Electronics or communication.
Application Fee: The fee to pay by the candidates is the Rs. 500 (General) and Rs. 300 (OBC). The fee is to exempt for the SC, ST and PH candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection process concerned to candidates for the selection is the presentation in the interview.
Registration Process: Jharkhand Space Applications Centre (JSAC) had provided the detail that provides to submit the application online. This application needs to get introduced along with the associated certificates and documents.
- 30th June 2015: The application is to get submitted via the online method until this date.
- 7th July 2015: The final date to submit the application at the office premises.
- The link to get concern with the enrolment announcement is made known by the Jharkhand Space Applications Centre (JSAC) as underneath:
- The online application needs to get associated with the link mentioned beneath:
JSAC Recruitment 2015 for the 5 posts of Junior Scientist and Surveyor (Technical Assistant) (Closed)
Jharkhand Space Applications Centre (JSAC) under the stimulation of the applicants that are highly proficient in work had invited the applications. This announcement is provided as for the 5 vacant seats and the detail associated is provided to be as below:
- 1 post of Junior Scientist
- 4 posts of Surveyor (Technical Assistant)
Age limit: The eligibility requirements which are being important for the applicants are publicized so that the services provided by the aspirants are up to mark. Jharkhand Space Applications Centre (JSAC) had mentioned that on the date of 15th Nov 2014 the age attained by the applicants must be 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Scientist – B. Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering is the required educational qualification which is demanding and applicants along with it must also be having the experience as in the field of digital survey (DGPS / ETS).
- Surveyor (Technical Assistant) – It is necessary for the applicants that the educational qualification which is required to have is the ITI certificate or diploma which is necessary as in the surveying and along with it working experience is necessary from the applicants in the Surveying, Remote Sensing and GIS.
Scheme to submit an application: Jharkhand Space Applications Centre (JSAC) had mentioned that applicants must make the compliance of the application online at the official website. Applicants are provided that all the valid detail must be compiled and the print out must be restored.
Important Date: Applicants are provided to make the submission of the application online within the dates of 16th Oct 2014 to 15th Nov 2014.
References: Jharkhand Space Applications Centre (JSAC) had mentioned the necessary detail below that is faceable with the following of the linkage provided:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|