The page is exclusively for the JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2016 Projects. We will list here all the latest jobs vacancies open in the institute. We advice that the candidates interested to do job in the JIMPER and make career as your desire position should bookmark this page for future updates. The following is the list of opening jobs in JIPMER after intro.
JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2016: 92 Vacancies
- Post Name: Senior Resident
- Anesthesiology: 23 posts
- Anatomy: 01 post
- Biochemistry: 04 posts
- EMSD (Casualty): 06 posts
- Medicine: 09 posts
- Obst & Gynaec: 04 posts
- Ophthalmology: 01 post
- Orthopedics: 02 posts
- Pediatrics: 04 posts
- Physiology : 02 posts
- P & S.M: 01 post
- Radio-Diagnosis: 06 posts
- Radiotherapy: 04 posts
- Dermatology: 01 post
- Surgery: 08 posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 04 posts
- Gastro-Medicine: 05 posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 05 posts
- Geriatric Medicine: 02 posts
- Age Limit: 33-35 years
- Qualification: Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute and Possess MBBS degree and 2 years experience in Emergency Services in recognized Hospital/Institution. MD/DNB in Medicine or MS/DNB in General Surgery will be preferred
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Written Test/Interview Date & Time: 22nd Aug 2016 to 23rd Aug 2016 at 8.30 AM
- Interview Venue: Hunter Theater, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER Puducherry-06
JIPMER Recruitment 2016: 92 Vacancies
- Post Name: Staff Nurse, X-Ray Technician and Physical Instructor
- Staff Nurse: 82 posts
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis): 05 posts
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Therapy): 04 posts
- Physical Instructor: 01 post
- Age Limit as on 16th Aug 2016: 30 years
- Staff Nurse: Degree/Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis): 12th or equivalent with Science subjects from a recognized Board and B.Sc. in Medical Radiation Technology or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute approved by AERB or Diploma in Radiology
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Therapy): 12th or equivalent with Science subjects from a recognized Board and B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology/B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Radiotherapy)/B.Sc. in Medical Radiation Technology or PG Diploma/Diploma course in radiotherapy technology from a recognized University/Board/Institute
- Physical Instructor: 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board and Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on Written Test
- Application Procedure: Apply offline send hard copy by registered/speed post before 16th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 16th Aug 2016
About JIPMER Puducherry: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMERP) provides various courses under graduate, post-graduate, super st specialty courses, P.G. Diplomas and other courses. JIPMERP has various department like Pre & Para Clinical, Medial, Surgical. JPIMER comes under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry is an institute whose importance is thoroughly builds up by the authority by the quality work that it performs and this institute is under the Ministry of Health and Family welfare that is a government of India enterprise. It purely emphasizes on the creativity in the field of education, in research and other innovations attached to it.
JIPMER had announced the complete detail, and the detail got notified currently is for a large number of the vacated positions. The notified publication is for the 78 posts of Senior Residents regarding which the announced subjects and departments are underside:
Age Limit: The age maturity associated with the Post Graduate candidates is 33 years and for Post Doctoral Degree Holders as 35 years. The age relaxation mentioned permitting to the candidates under the rules and regulations of JIPMER.
Educational Qualification: The teaching possession under the aptitude of applicants got mentioned as Post Graduation Degree in the relevant subject.
Fee Schedule: The schedule of the application fee got mentioned as Rs. 250 for the SC and ST candidates. The permitted fee for the general category applicants is Rs. 500. The fee is to get paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in the favour of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry. The fee got exempted only for the PWD candidates.
Selection Process: The factor of the registration that got announced is the written test along with the interview session.
Application Submission: The process announced for the record by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education, and Research (JIPMER) is the direct presence for the interview session. The requirement for the applicants is to bring all the documents require for registration.
- 6th Oct 2015: The time announced to make the presence for the interview for positions 1 to 12.
- 7th Oct 2015: The published date of interview for posts 13 to 23.
Vital Link: The relation of the instructions to the announced positions got presented beneath by the JIPMER:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|