To strengthen and unite the rules and bylaws that got related thoroughly to invention, diffusion, circulation, operating in the electricity industry. The uses of electricity to all the areas in uniform rate and to rationalize the electricity tariff, etc. are also the regulations that are in the working area of supremacy. The Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission get worked out for the different regions and territories. The commission for the state of Goa and Union Territories got into effect and started working from August 2008. All the purposes and the objectives and targets that Commission has established are just to make the nation progressed in the correct path.
JERC Recruitment 2015 for the 7 posts of Secretary, Director, and other posts: Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) is always under the search of the candidates that could lead the work of supremacy in the right direction. The recently announced publication is to relate for the seven posts of Secretary, Director, and other posts. Each post gets connected to the appropriate allocation of seats that are as below:
Age limit: Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) had provided the age possession as not exceeding 56 years. This age maturity is to have attained by the date of 1st April 2015.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Director (Finance & Law): The educational requirement that get allied with candidates is MBA in Finance, CA or Certified Cost Accountancy Certificate. However the education preferable from candidates is Degree in Law.
- Bench Officer: Education that got linked with the candidates is Degree in Law.
- Principal Private Secretary
- Private Secretary
- Personal Assistant: The requirement for education associated to post is Literate in Computer applicants. Candidates must be proficient in working with MS Office. Candidates must also have the experience of working as Secretariat Staff.
The Method of Registration: Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) had mentioned the process of the registration that is wide-ranging. Under the progression specified candidates will use the format of the application that is made available. Applicants must fill the form completely and then to send the certificates that is necessary and provided below:
- Educational qualification related documents.
- Credential verifying the age possession of candidates.
- The proof for the community or caste to which candidate get related.
- Applicants must also send the certificate associated with the suitable experience in any of working area.
Significant Date: 29th May 2015: The closing date that gets related to submitting the application at the office premises. Any of the requests after the date will get rejected thoroughly, and the candidature of the candidates will get dismissed.
References: Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) had provided the linkage beneath to relate the candidates with suitable information and to get the application form:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|