Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited is popularly known as JAIPUR Metro. The main head office of the company is at Jaipur. The main official website of the company is www.jaipurmetrolrail.in. But the company especially made the website for recruitment section i.e. www.jmrcrecruitment.in, where the candidates can find the latest recruitment notification, jobs and vacancies in Jaipur Metro. The company is mainly engaged in the works for operation, maintenance and implementing Metro Rail Transit System.
Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment 2016: 19 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Director (Project): 01 post
- Director (Finance): 01 post
- Executive Director (Civil): 01 post
- General Manager (Operation): 01 post
- General Manager (Finance): 01 post
- Joint General Manager (Civil): 01 post
- Joint General Manager (Revenue): 01 post
- Private Secretary: 01 post
- Deputy General Manager: 01 post
- Manager (Rolling Stock): 01 post
- Manager (Traction/E&M): 02 posts
- Manager (Civil): 01 post
- Manager (HR): 01 post
- Tehsildar: 01 post
- Public Relations Officer: 01 post
- Patwari/Ameen: 03 posts
- Director (Project): Degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognized University or equivalent Engineering qualification
- Director (Finance): An officer of Rajasthan Accounts Service in Super time scale of Higher super time scale working in Govt of Rajasthan
- Executive Director (Civil): Degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognized University
- General Manager (Operation): Degree in Engineering in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil from a recognized University
- General Manager (Finance): An officer of Rajasthan Accounts Service (RAcs) with a total experience of 12 years in the service, preferably with an experience of 2 years in a public sector
- Joint General Manager (Civil): An officer of Rajasthan Accounts Service (RAcs) with a total experience of 9 years in Indian Railways or its subsidiary/sister concerns, Metro Rail Corporations or any other department
- Joint General Manager (Revenue): An officer of Rajasthan Accounts Service (RAcs) with a total experience of 9 years in Indian Railways or its subsidiary/sister concerns, Metro Rail Corporations or any other department
- Private Secretary: A total experience of at least 18 years of working as Private Secretary (PS), Sr.PA, PA, Steno or equivalent level, in any department/PSU/Board/Organisation of Govt of India/State Governments
- Deputy General Manager: An officer having a degree in Engineering in Electrical from a recognized University
- Manager (Rolling Stock): An officer having Degree in Engineering in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication from a recognized University
- Manager (Traction/E&M): An officer having degree in Engineering in Electrical from a recognized University
- Manager (Civil): Degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognized University
- Manager (HR): An officer who is either a qualified Chartered Accountant or has a Master Degree in Business Administration from a recognized University
- Tehsildar: An officer of Rajasthan Tehsildar Service working in Government of Rajasthan and having an experience of at least 5 years
- Public Relations Officer: Graduate/Diploma holder in Journalism from a recognized University/Institution
- Patwari/Ameen: An employee working as Patwari/Ameen in Government of Rajasthan
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 16th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 16th Sept 2016
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation limited (Jaipur Metro) Recruitment 2012-13 – 400 Vacancies [Closed]
Name & No. of Post
Total numbers of vacant seats are Four Hundred (400) for the population of Indian as the post of Junior Engineer, Train Operator/Station Controller, Maintainer and Customer Relations Assistant in the specialization of Electrical, Refrigeration & AC, Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Electrician and Fitter in the department of Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation limited (JMRC).
Age of candidates will be in between twenty one (21) years to thirty five (35) years as on 1st Jan, 2013, relaxation regarding upper age limit is applicable to reserved community, see advertisement given below for that.
For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator
Candidates having bachelor’s degree with the minimum of fifty percentage marks (50%) and physics “or” math as one subject at 10+2/10+1 standard.
For the post of Junior Engineer
Candidates should have engineering degree in the relevant discipline with minimum of fifty percentage marks.
For the post of Customer Relations Assistant
Candidates must have graduation in any stream with 50% marks.
For the post of Maintainer
The certificate of National Apprenticeship “or” National Trade “or” State Trade in the relevant area with minimum of two years duration will be the eligibility of this post.
For selection candidates will be go thorough in the different four types of exam. First is written test and second one is psychometric (For station controller/train operator post only) and third one is interview followed by medical fitness test. Final selection will be on total weightage of all tests.
Mode of Submitting Application Form
In prior stage to applying, candidates should be ensure that they deposit application fee in the prescribed manner and have valid email id for communication with JMRC. After that candidates can submit their application through online only with the help of JMRC website www.jmrcrecruitment.in “or” www.jaipurmetrorail.in. Fill the online application form with required personal details and submit it. After successful registration system will generate the option to print out of duly filled application, take it for future use.
Important Dates for Recruitment in Jaipur Metro Rail Coporation
- Candidates can submit their online application on the website in between 15th Oct, 2012 to 30th Oct, 2012-13.
- Last date of deposit of application fee is 1st Nov, 2012-13.
- Candidates can check the payment status receipt in 4th Nov to 6th Nov, 2012-13.
- For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator the last date of downloading admits card will be 17th Nov, 2012-13 and for all other posts date is 4th Dec, 2012-13.
- Candidates can submit more than one application if they are eligible for more than one post.
- The total numbers of vacancies are provisional.
- After submission of application, candidates will lose his right to change the category.
- Candidates are liable to download their admit card from the JMRC official website.
References for Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment
Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.jaipurmetrorail.in
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|