IOB Recruitment 2015 for the 100 posts of Senior Manager: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) under the recruitment to be made for the 100 posts of Senior Manager had announced to invite the applications. This process is allotted suitably under the different category applicants for whom the necessary detail is provided below:
Age limit: Age which is interlinked with the applicants is minimum of 26 years and maximum age linked is the 35 years. This age by the applicants is stated having attained to be as 1st Feb 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: Education which is thoroughly associated with the applicants is the MBA or PG diploma which is associated in the management. Associated familiarity with the work is also demanded from the applicants.
Fees Schedule: Fee detail which is linked with the applicants is the Rs. 100 that is mentioned for the SC, ST and PC applicants and for all the other category applicants the fee which is mentioned to pay is the Rs. 600.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration for the applicants is mentioned to get with the official website of Indian Overseas Bank (IOB). Applicants must fill the complete information and then this application is to get entertain at the office premises with all the required certificates.
- 18th Feb 2015 to 6th March 2015: Dates which are provided and associated to make the submission of the online application and to make the payment.
- 14th March 2015: Closing date which is required to send the hard copy of the applications.
- The link which is concerning and associated is provided to be as below by the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) so that the notification is being assorted:
- To have the compliance of the application online the link which is required is provided as underside:
IOB Recruitment 2015 for the 26 posts of Specialist Officer (Manager) (Closed): Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) under the positions vacated had invited the applications. The recruitment which is necessary to make is mandatory as for the 26 posts of Specialist Officer (Manager). The detail under the posts is thoroughly mentioned underneath:
Age limit: Age possession by the applicants on the date of 1st Jan 2014 for the post 1 must be 25 years to 45 years and for the remaining posts the age required to have in possession is provided as 26 years to 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: To obtain the complete information associated Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) had referred to use the official notification as each post is interlinked with the specific need of education.
Fees Schedule: It is required for the applicants that the fee which is to be paid is possible to pay by the offline as well as by the online method. Applicants under the category general are to make the payment of fee as Rs. 100 and for the general category applicants the fee to be paid is the Rs. 500.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required that the registration is to be made by the applicants so that the further processes of the selection could be attended. Applicants are required that the online application which is structured by the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is to be used and the print out of application must be posted along with the necessary certificates.
- Date from which applicants are liable to make the initiation of online registration as well as the payment of the postage or intimation charges is 15th Oct 2014.
- Terminating date for the online registration and payment of charges is 30th Oct 2014.
- Closing date to receive the applications at the office premises is 7th Nov 2014.
- It is being required by the applicants that to get the complete information via the official advertisement summed up the official link is mentioned to be as below:
- To apply for the post online the linkage which is required to follow by the applicants is provided underneath:
IOB Recruitment 2015 for the 3 posts of Economist, Chief Economist and CA (Closed): Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) had mount up many laurels and glorious success from the time from which bank had its existence. From the worthy work and finance operations which are being implemented bank had earned the lot of respect and attention from the stake holders and also the costumers that are entertaining the services and had been counted as most promising bank now days.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) had recently invited the applications and had mentioned the recruitment session. The session is thoroughly suitable for the 3 vacated seats and their detail is as mentioned underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Economist: The educational qualification demanded from the applicants is the post graduation degree under economics and age perimeter mentioned is 40 years.
- Chief Economist: Applicants must be having the education as post graduation degree in the economics and age measurement associated is 45 years to 62 years.
- Charted Accountant (CA): Education which is being mentioned to have by the applicants under the aptitude is the passed in the CA examination and age necessity is provided as 62 years under the post.
Fees Schedule: The requirement on the applicants for the registration is to get started with the payment of fee. For the sole convenience of the applicants Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) had provided the 2 modules of payment. Applicants can use either the online or the offline mode of payment. The amount as mentioned for applicants is the Rs. 700.
Selection Method: To get the seat secure under the bank the procedure provided for making the selection of the applicants is the personal interview session. Applicants are also being mentioned that the verification of the documents is also an important step associated.
Scheme to submit an application: The procedure which is being mentioned by the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) under the registration mentions that applicants are to follow 2 phase process. Under the first step applicants are needed to make the registration online at the official website. Applicants having submitted the entire detail at the next are needed to take the print out of the application. This application will be accepted by the supremacy with all the necessary certificates and documents only.
- 14th August 2014: Date from which the submission of the online application will get instigated.
- 30th August 2014: Last date mentioned so that the applicants could make the online registration.
- 14th August 2014: Initial date provided for making the payment of the fee.
- 30th August 2014: Concluding date mentioned so that applicants could make the payment of fee.
- 6th Sep 2014: Terminating date mentioned via which hard copy of the application is at the office premises.
- The link which is in concern with the official advertisement is being provided by the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) as below so that the complete information could be under the acknowledgement:
- The requirement is on the applicants for making the online registration and this is to be make at the web portal which is being mentioned below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|