Indian Ordnance Factory, Ordnance Factory, Chanda had mentioned making the enrolment. Indian Ordnance Factory, Gun and Shell Factory had mentioned the recruitment process that is to get the concern for the different departments and trades.
Indian Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2016: 568 Vacancies
- Post Name: Industrial Employees Tradesman (SS) –Group C
- Electrician: 11 posts
- Carpenter: 09 posts
- Examiner: 52 posts
- FGM: 20 posts
- Machinist: 01 post
- Black Smith: 03 posts
- DBW: 422 posts
- Compositor: 02 posts
- Book Binder: 02 posts
- Mason: 04 posts
- Millwright: 16 posts
- Painter: 09 posts
- Turner: 09 posts
- Boiler Attendt: 03 posts
- Fitter Auto: 01 post
- Rigger: 04 posts
- Age Limit: 18-32 years
- Qualification: Passed Matriculation or equivalent Examination and Must possess NAC/NTC certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) in the relevant trade and Degree and Diploma in Engineering
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test, Trade Test and Skill Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.ofchanda.gov.in and Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy Send by registered/speed post before 30th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 20th Sept 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 30th Sept 2016
Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2016: 985 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Semi Skilled Tradesman (in various trades)
- Age Limit: 18-32 years
- Qualification: 10th or its equivalent and National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)/issued by NCVT (DGET, New Delhi) in relevant trades, Degree/Diploma in Engineering and SCVT holders without possessing NAC or NTC shall not be accepted as qualification for Direct Recruitment
- Selection Procedure: Written Test, Trade Test (Practical), Document Verification & Medical Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.ordkham.org or http://www.ofb.gov.in and printout application form and send hard copy by registered /speed post before 4th June 2016
- Deadline: 28th May 2016
- Deadline for receipt of the Printout of Online Application: 4th June 2016
- Deadline for receipt of printed/hard copy of online application for remote areas: 11th June 2016
The detail that is to get follow under the post is to work out for the 29 positions of Durwan and Teacher, and the allocation of the seats is beneath mentioned:
- Teacher (Primary): Applicants for the post get connected with the age of 18 years to 30 years. The arrangement of the academic for the post is the Senior Secondary passed and two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Durwan (Male): The age maturity for the candidates got mentioned as 20 years to 27 years. The concern of the qualification for the position is Matriculation.
Fees Schedule: Indian Ordnance Factory had provided paying the price as Rs. 50 and the price are to pay via the Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft. The fee exemption is worth getting followed for the candidates that are under the category of reserved.
Selection Procedure: The criterion that is to concern for the assortment process is the written test, physical test, and screening test. The complete selection needs making with the teaching skill test and the interview session.
Registration Process: The listing succession that is to get the link for the candidates as announced by the Indian Ordnance Factory is the forwarding of the application arranged. The application is to send with the associated documents and the credentials.
Noteworthy Date: The date of the announcement got mentioned to be from 1st August 2015 to 7th August 2015.
- The registration application needs to get reach the office premises within the 21 days of the announcement being notified.
Fundamental Link: The associated link for the notification having mentioned thoroughly as beneath by the Indian Ordnance Factory:
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2015 for 190 posts of Machinist, Electrician and other posts
The publication indicates the connection between the candidates for the 190 posts of Machinist, Electrician, and other posts and the detail getting followed is beneath:
Age Perimeter: The maturity in the age is one of the associated aspects of making the candidates qualified. The detail publicized by the Gun and Shell Factory on the closing date of the online application got mentioned as 18 years to 32 years. The relaxation in the age is to permit to the candidates that belong to the category reserved.
Educational Qualification: The academic that is to make the candidates qualified is the Matriculation with the NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) or NTC (National Trade Certificate).
Fees Schedule: Gun and Shell Factory had mentioned the payment for the registration as Rs. 50 and this is to get accepted by the supremacy in the form of GSF challan. The fee is to excused for the candidates with the category SC, ST, PH, and EXSM.
Selection Procedure: The technique of the assortment mentions to get the concern with the process of the examination. This method published will help to assert the efficient applicants out of all applying for the post.
Registration Process: The process of the registration got integrated by the Gun and Shell Factory in two steps. The initial phase notified provides making the submission at the official website. The submitted application is to send with the associated certificates and documents for the final registration.
- 20th July 2015 to 10th August 2015: The concerning date for the submission of the application online.
- 24th August 2015: The associated date for submitting the hard copy of the application.
- The connection for the notification got mentioned underside by the Gun and Shell Factory:
- The online claim must get compiled at the link mentioned underside:
- The challan form needed for the payment is easy to get with the link underside:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|