Indian Ordnance Factory, Ordnance Factory, Chanda had mentioned making the enrolment. Indian Ordnance Factory, Gun and Shell Factory had mentioned the recruitment process that is to get the concern for the different departments and trades.
Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2016: 985 Vacancies
- Post Name: Semi Skilled Tradesman (in various trades)
- Age Limit: 18-32 years
- Qualification: 10th or its equivalent and National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)/issued by NCVT (DGET, New Delhi) in relevant trades, Degree/Diploma in Engineering and SCVT holders without possessing NAC or NTC shall not be accepted as qualification for Direct Recruitment
- Selection Procedure: Written Test, Trade Test (Practical), Document Verification & Medical Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.ordkham.org or http://www.ofb.gov.in and printout application form and send hard copy by registered /speed post before 4th June 2016
- Deadline: 28th May 2016
- Deadline for receipt of the Printout of Online Application: 4th June 2016
- Deadline for receipt of printed/hard copy of online application for remote areas: 11th June 2016
Indian Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2016: 34 Vacancies
Post Name: Graduate, Diploma & Technician Apprentice
- Graduate Degree Apprentice
- Chemical: 10 posts
- Electrical: 01 post
- Mechanical: 4 posts
- Metallurgy: 01 post
- Diploma Apprentice
- Civil: 01 post
- Electrical: 3 posts
- Mechanical: 10 posts
- Technician Vocational
- Medical Lab Technician: 01 post
- Office Secretary/Stenography: 01 post
- Purchase & Store Keeping: 02 posts
- Age Limit: As Per rules
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in relevant trades
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in relevant trades
- Vocational Apprentice: 12th with Vocational Certificate
- Selection Procedure: Oral Test & Medical Test
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by Speed Post
- Deadline: Within 21 days from the date of Publication
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2016: 14 Vacancies
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
- Qualification: 12th class passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/University
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Typing Test on Computer
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Register/Speed Post
- Deadline: Within 21 days from date of Publication in the Employment News
Indian Ordnance Factories JVM Recruitment 2016: 6911 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Junior Work Manager (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, chemical, Metallurgical, Clothing, Leather)
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Technical or Humanities or Science or Law from UGC Approved University
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: ofbindia.gov.in
- Deadline: 1st March 2016
The detail that is to get follow under the post is to work out for the 29 positions of Durwan and Teacher, and the allocation of the seats is beneath mentioned:
- Teacher (Primary): Applicants for the post get connected with the age of 18 years to 30 years. The arrangement of the academic for the post is the Senior Secondary passed and two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Durwan (Male): The age maturity for the candidates got mentioned as 20 years to 27 years. The concern of the qualification for the position is Matriculation.
Fees Schedule: Indian Ordnance Factory had provided paying the price as Rs. 50 and the price are to pay via the Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft. The fee exemption is worth getting followed for the candidates that are under the category of reserved.
Selection Procedure: The criterion that is to concern for the assortment process is the written test, physical test, and screening test. The complete selection needs making with the teaching skill test and the interview session.
Registration Process: The listing succession that is to get the link for the candidates as announced by the Indian Ordnance Factory is the forwarding of the application arranged. The application is to send with the associated documents and the credentials.
Noteworthy Date: The date of the announcement got mentioned to be from 1st August 2015 to 7th August 2015.
- The registration application needs to get reach the office premises within the 21 days of the announcement being notified.
Fundamental Link: The associated link for the notification having mentioned thoroughly as beneath by the Indian Ordnance Factory:
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2015 for 190 posts of Machinist, Electrician and other posts
The publication indicates the connection between the candidates for the 190 posts of Machinist, Electrician, and other posts and the detail getting followed is beneath:
Age Perimeter: The maturity in the age is one of the associated aspects of making the candidates qualified. The detail publicized by the Gun and Shell Factory on the closing date of the online application got mentioned as 18 years to 32 years. The relaxation in the age is to permit to the candidates that belong to the category reserved.
Educational Qualification: The academic that is to make the candidates qualified is the Matriculation with the NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) or NTC (National Trade Certificate).
Fees Schedule: Gun and Shell Factory had mentioned the payment for the registration as Rs. 50 and this is to get accepted by the supremacy in the form of GSF challan. The fee is to excused for the candidates with the category SC, ST, PH, and EXSM.
Selection Procedure: The technique of the assortment mentions to get the concern with the process of the examination. This method published will help to assert the efficient applicants out of all applying for the post.
Registration Process: The process of the registration got integrated by the Gun and Shell Factory in two steps. The initial phase notified provides making the submission at the official website. The submitted application is to send with the associated certificates and documents for the final registration.
- 20th July 2015 to 10th August 2015: The concerning date for the submission of the application online.
- 24th August 2015: The associated date for submitting the hard copy of the application.
- The connection for the notification got mentioned underside by the Gun and Shell Factory:
- The online claim must get compiled at the link mentioned underside:
- The challan form needed for the payment is easy to get with the link underside:
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2015 for 170 posts of Semi Skilled Grade
Indian Ordnance Factory had mentioned the detail that permits the enrolment of the candidates. The feature made known for the 170 posts of Semi Skilled Grade, and the eligibility concerns with the position are beneath:
Age Perimeter: The age attainment on the last date of receiving the application is 18 years to 32 years. Indian Ordnance Factory had mentioned to sanction the relaxation in the age for the reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: The academic to process for the candidates is the Matriculation with the NAC and NTC certificate.
Fees Schedule: Indian Ordnance Factory had mentioned the price only for the General category candidates, and this is Rs. 50. The payment needs to pay with the DD or IPO. No fee to pay for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection progression needs to get processed with the written test and the trade test.
Registration Process: The process worth announced by the Indian Ordnance Factory for the registration mentioned to forward the application got arranged. This application is to send with the documents and the certificates having discussed in the notification.
Noteworthy Date: The official announcement got published on the date 11th July 2015 to 17th July 2015.
- The application is to reach at the workplace within the 21 days of the notification notified.
Fundamental Link: The arrangement of the information is made available by the Indian Ordnance Factory beneath for the ease of the candidates:
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2015 for the six posts of Durwan and Ambulance Motor Driver (Closed)
Ministry of Defense for the Indian Ordnance Factory had announced to make the recruitment. This process under year 2015, get concerned with the six positions of Durwan and Ambulance Motor Driver. Eligibility requirements that are to follow with precession as below:
- Durwan (only for male): 04 Posts
- Ambulance Motor Driver (OG): 02 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Durwan (only for male): Age that got connected with the applicants is 20 years to 27 years. The requirement of education associated is matriculation passed.
- Ambulance Motor Driver (OG): Age requirement getting connected with the applicants is 18 years to 27 years. An educational qualification that get thoroughly interlinked is matriculation. Candidates must also have the valid driving license.
The Method of Registration: Indian Ordnance Factory had announced the suitable mode of getting registered. Applicants are worthy to send the application that got comprehensively arranged. This request is to send along the certificates and documents under the envelope scribed with the name of the post.
Significant Date: Date on which advertisement got notified is 25th April 2015 to 1st May 2015.
- Closing date provided until which applications must reach within 21 days of announced publication.
- The link as presented below by the Indian Ordnance Factory concerns to the official notification:
- Educational qualification associated and demanded is as beneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|