Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur Recruitment 2015 for the 210 posts of Tradesman: Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur had provided currently to make the appointment and to give the joining letters to the applicants that are suitable. This detail is elementary from the applicants for the 210 posts of Tradesman. This post is upholding the different trades and for which the necessary detail is as below:
Age limit: Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur is highly specific in choosing the suitable parameters for the applicants for getting the eligibility. The requirement of the age maturity which is associated with the applicants is the 18 years to 32 years. This age is mentioned to relax by the suitable measures for the applicants that belong to the category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: The consideration of the proper education in the aptitude is needed the most so that allotted services are being performed with full integrity and dedication. The requirement possessed for the education is the matriculation along with the NAC or NTC certificate and this must be in the suitable trade or department.
Fees Schedule: The payment for examination is also provided the suitable space under the arrangement of the notification. The fee that is to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 100 that will be paid with the state bank of India. The fee can also be paid with the internet banking in the ‘Recruitment Find General Manager Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur’. Applicants with the category SC, ST and OBC will be exempted from the fee payment.
Selection Method: The selection is the process which is highly crucial step in any of the placement session. Applicants for the post are to select with the written examination or with the trade test.
Scheme to submit an application: Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur had mentioned the steps below to get registered.
- Applicants first of all must get their photograph, signature and thumb impression uploaded.
- Applicants at the next process are follow the official website of authority and then click on the appropriate positions applicants need to apply.
- All the details are to fill in the application arranged click on the option of the net banking or suitable process.
- After payment applicants are to make the final submission of the application.
- Applicants will also retain the print out of the application that is needed for the future usage.
- 12th April 2015: Initial date which is required to make the online compliance of the application.
- 11th May 2015: Final date which is provided for the complete compliance of the application at the official website.
- The connection which is linked with the applicants is provided below by the Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur to get the complete notification and advertisement:
- The online registration is to make with the linkage provided underside:
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2014 for the 1572 posts of Charge man (Non Gazetted Group B) (Closed): To make the induction of the applicants the application reception is being proclaimed by the Indian Ordnance Factory. The procedure is needed to proceed for the 1572 posts of Charge man (Non Gazetted Group B) and the sections announced under these are provided underneath:
Age limit: Applicants to have the qualifying nature for the post need to have the maturity in the age to be 27 years and with this applicant must also be having the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Electronics: Under the posts mentioned the requirement from the applicants for the educational qualification is being mentioned to be diploma or the comparable qualification.
- Information Technology: Applicants must have passed the A level competency certificate course or the qualification that is equivalent to it will also make it qualified for the post.
- Clothing Technology
- Leather Technology: The detail of the educational qualification under the post is being mentioned to be 3 years diploma in the concerning discipline or B.Sc. degree with the general chemistry.
- Non Technical (Stores)
- Non Technical (OTS): Under both the posts applicants are needed to either graduate or degree holder in the engineering, technical, humanities, science, commerce or Law.
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule as provided by the Indian Ordnance Factory demands for the payment of the fee to be Rs. 50 for the SC, ST, women and PH candidates and the applicants that have the category other than this are required to make the payment of Rs. 100.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants first make the registration get completed at the official website and then the print out of the application is needed to send with all the mentioned certificates and testimonials.
- Date so as to get initiate the process of the online registration is being provided to be 19th July 2014.
- 9th August 2014: Last date until which the applications must be thoroughly submitted online.
- 16th August 2014: Terminating date mentioned so that the hard copy of the application is at the door step.
- 23rd August 2014: Date until which applicants in the remote area applicants can make the submission of the application at the office premises.
- Indian Ordnance Factory had mentioned the link below with which applicants can get associated with the official advertisement and can satisfy the quest of the additional knowledge required:
- Online submission of the application is being mandatory to be make the linkage provided to be as below:
All Govt Jobs Opening ( Over 1,25,000 Jobs Available)
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|