The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is an Armed Authority of the Union of India. Its purpose is to enforcement of maritime statute and the defence of India’s seaside concerns with control over both territorial (containing exclusive economic zone and contiguous zone) and worldwide waters. ICG publish various recruitment notifications to appoint staff in various department. The official website has also contain the section of recruitment where one can find the latest jobs in the Indian Coast Guard. The aspirants who are looking and interested to do make career in Indian Coast Guard can also look over this page to get the recruitment projects in the year 2016.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2016
- Post Name: Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers)
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Technical Branch (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Pilot (CPL)
- General Duty & General Duty (Pilot): Bachelor Degree of recognized University with Mathematics and Physics as subject up to Intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education of equivalent
- Technical Branch (Mechanical & Electrical): Engineering Degree or should have passed sections A & B examination from the Institution of Engineering in any of the discipline listed below with 55% marks
- Pilot (CPL): 12th class pass in aggregate and should possess current/Valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission application
- Application Procedure: Apply online through Official website: http://www.joinindiancoasthguard.gov.in
- Deadline: 15th Sept 2016
Indian Coast Guard had the complete endorsement with the Ministry of Defence, and the announcement got mentioned by the supremacy that is very pleasing for the desirable aspirants. The publicized norms are for the six posts of MT, Driver, and other posts that are below:
Age Perimeter: Indian Coast Guard had provided the age for the post-Lascar I Class is the 18 years to 30 years and for the remaining posts the age required is the 18 years to 27 years.
- MT Driver (OG): The requirement for the education is the 10th class with the valid driving license.
- Lascar I Class
- MT-Cleaner: The education concern for all the posts are the Matriculation with the concerning experience in the work.
Selection Procedure: The decisive factor of the selection that got mentioned is the written examination or interview. The processes concerning next are the driving test and trade test/physical test.
Registration Process: The registration under the supremacy is must getting by the candidates as per the procedure arranged by the Indian Coast Guard. The steps notified mentions to make use of the application organized thoroughly. Certificates are also necessary to send with the form for the absolute registration.
Noteworthy Date: The concerning request application must reach the venue within the 30 days of the publication of the advertisement got notified.
Fundamental Link: Indian Coast Guard had mentioned web portal beneath that will relate the candidates to the official notice and the application form:
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 for the post of Yantrik (Closed)
Indian Coast Guard had mentioned permitting the vacated seats to the efficient manpower. The detail arranged is to get followed for the post of the Yantrik. The eligibility specifics to get pursued are beneath:
Age Perimeter: The fact of the age by the Indian Coast Guard for the candidates to get qualified is the 18 years and must not get more than the 22 years. The arrangement of the relaxation in the age is admirable for the candidates with the categories OBC, ST and SC.
Educational Qualification: The academic having stipulated for the candidates is the Diploma in the Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering. The comparable qualification is equally is acceptable from the candidates.
Selection Procedure: The choice for the valuable position by the Indian Coast Guard needs completing the written test. The vital process of the comprehensive evaluation of the candidates is the Medical Fitness and the interview session.
Registration Process: The need for the job seekers for the registration is the compliance of the form at the official site of the Indian Coast Guard. The application is considerate to get hold for the future processes of the selection.
Noteworthy Date: 23rd July 2015: The final date arranged for the submission of the application at the authorized site.
- The link provided below by the Indian Coast Guard is valuable for the candidates to get the official notification:
- The online application is to get filled with the linkage below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|