Indian Bank Trust for Rural Development (IBTRD) is usually familiar as Indian Bank. Under the Swadeshi movement many of the institutions and sectors were founded that meant only to be discussed and work for the Indians. The bank also discovered under this movement is the Indian Bank and was established in the year 1907. This bank had really proved to be having the potential that could turn the years of failure in to the history of success. At present the bank had truly became so dynamic and is being serving to the major population with their efficient services. Here we’ll talk about Indian Bank latest recruitment 2016 projects.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016: 3 Vacancies
- Post Name: Business Leaders
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): 01 post
- Head of Vertical (HOV) –Ind Retail Vertical: 01 post
- Head of Vertical (HOV) – MSME & Mid Corporate Vertical: 01 post
- Age Limit: 40-50 years
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Head of Vertical (HOV): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of Short Listing and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.indianbank.in
- Deadline: 10th Aug 2016
Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 for the post of Chief Security Officer (closed)
Indian Bank had mentioned the placement progression and this suitable process is mentioned to work out considerably for the post of Chief Security Officer. The detail required to follow under the post is mentioned considerably as below:
Age limit: On the date of 1st Jan 2015 the age which is demanded thoroughly and appreciably from the applicants is mentioned to be as 55 years. Applicants that belong to the category reserved will be permissible with the suitable relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants for having the suitable seat secured under the post must be Colonel and above in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy or Air Force or a police officer of rank of deputy inspector, security officer in public sector or must be the officer of IPS of the rank of DIG or above.
Fees Schedule: Indian bank had mentioned and provided for the applicants that the SC, ST category will pay only the postal charges that are Rs. 50 and for all the other category applicants including the OBC are required to make the payment of Rs. 450 as the application fee and Rs. 50 as the postal charges. The fee must be only accepted with the single demand draft (DD).
Scheme to submit an application: Under the process of having registered applicants are needed and provided to use the application which is under the arranged format. This application is needed at next to send along with the necessary certificates.
- 7th March 2015: Last date which is mentioned for the final reception of the application at the office premises.
- 12th March 2015: Terminating date which is provided for the applicants from the remote areas.
References: The essential link needed for getting the recruitment notification is provided as below:
Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 for the post of Deputy General Manager (Closed): Indian Bank had mentioned the directives and norms which will make the recruitment of the applicants having interested to work under the supremacy. The process which is announced is for the post of Deputy General Manager. Age which is associated is mentioned and provided to be below 65 years and scholastic maturity which is concerning is the post graduation in the general medicine. Qualified applicants are mentioned to have the forwarding of the application. This application is must to reach by the date of 28th Feb 2015 along with the required certificates.
The link to be followed under the posts is provided as underneath:
Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 251 posts of Specialist Officer (Closed): Currently announcement is being put forward by the Indian Bank and this is being sorted for the 251 posts of Specialist Officer. The different sections and department as covered under this post are being thereof discussed to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Indian Bank had stated that the complete detail which is for the education and age maturity under each of the specific post is required to obtain via the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: Under the structure and format of the advertisement Indian Bank had provided that fee is also needed to pay by the applicants. Applicants under the category general and OBC will make the payment of Rs. 550 and for the applicants belonging to the reserved category fee needed to pay is Rs. 50.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants as per the processed and structured must make the submission of the application online at the official website of Indian Bank and retain hard copy for the future commencements.
- Date so as to get instigate the process of the registration online is being mentioned to be 16th July 2014.
- Terminating date which is being stated until which the applicants can make the online submission of application is 30th July 2014.
- Dates under which applicants are to make the payment of the processing fee is 16th July 2014 to 30th July 2014.
- Terminating date until which the edit of the application forms is to be completed is 30th July 2014.
- Concluding date to reprint the application submitted is being mentioned as 14th August 2044.
- The reference link which will help the applicants to deduce the entire detail is thoroughly being mentioned to be as below with the help of official advertisement:
- General instructions are required to obtain at the connection which is being mentioned underneath:
- Indian Bank had mentioned the link below at which applicants can apply for the post online and submit the application:
Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 (Closed): Recently, Indian Bank has published an advertisement to recruit Faculty and Office Assistant under its recruitment project 2015. Candidates who are interested to do job in banking section can download the official advertisement of Indian Bank from then link given below under the name of reference. Now, we are defining the short introduction about Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 project.
Total Vacancies: Indian Bank Trust for Rural Development (IBTRD) is performing a recruitment job 2013 concept to choose Twenty Four (24) energetic & sincere job seekers having Indian citizenship as the post of Faculty (12 – posts) and Office Assistant (12 – posts).
Minimum Eligibility Standards: candidates should have attained less than sixty five (65) years of age and minimum of two “OR” three (2-3) years experience in teaching, accounting, rural development and social work for both posts.
For the post of Faculty: Candidates should have M.Com/ M.A in the stream of Sociology, Rural Development, Psychology/ MSW/ M.Sc “OR” B.Sc in Agriculture “OR” Equivalent. We are giving guidance to applicants for see an official advertisement defined ahead under the title of reference to undergo more about Indian Bank recruitment 2013.
For the post of Office Assistant: Candidates having B.A/ B.Sc/ BSW “OR” B.Com degree will be eligible.
Last Dates: Candidates can send their duly completed application in earlier from 30th April, 2013 because after this time, application will not be admissible.
Mode of Submitting Form: Candidates can send their application as per prescribed format given in the official website of the bank, i.e. www.indianbank.in printed on A4 size plain paper to the desired INDSETI address along with recent passport size photograph, and photo state copies of minimum eligibility documents in support of date of birth, reserved caste, education qualification, residence proof and working experience (if any).
Selection Process for Indian Bank Recruitment 2015: In advance to attend the final stage of selection, i.e. personal interview, candidates will be short listed as per basis of their earlier qualification career marks. The selection committee of Indian Bank has saved the right to organize group discussion and written test if the total number of application received more than expectation.
- Candidates having knowledge of computer application will take preference.
- The above discussed recruitment is purely of contractual nature.
- If it is declared that applicants furnish any wrong personal information in an application form, then they will be disqualified at any stage of recruitment.
- Candidates who are already working as a regular employee will be liable to apply through the proper channels.
Reference for Indian Bank Recruitment 2015: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|