Here is the list of latest Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Indian Army along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Indian Army Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are 72 vacancies open in Indian Army as follows:
Indian Army Recruitment 2016-17: 72 Vacancies
Post Name: Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
- Pandit: 59 posts
- Granthi: 06 posts
- Pandit (Gorkha): 02 posts
- Maulvi (Shia): 02 posts
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): 03 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Oct 2017: 27-34 years
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University
- Pandit: Hindu candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned or BA with Sanskrit/Hindi
- Granthi: Sikh Candidates with Vidwan in Punjabi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned or BA with Punjabi
- Pandit (Gorkha): Hindu (Gorkha) Candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or BA with Sanskrit/Hindi
- Maulvi (Shia): Muslim Shia ladakh personnel candidate with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Udu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned or BA with Arabic/Urdu
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Budhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk/Budhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test, Written Exam and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.indianarmy.nic.in
Deadline: 8th Nov 2016
Written Exam Date: 26th Feb 2017
Indian Army Sambalpur Recruitment 2016 (Closed)
Post Name: Solders
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper, Soldier Technical (Ammunitation Examiner) and Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Nursing Asst & Nursing Asst Veterinary), Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper, Soldier Technical (Ammunitation Examiner) and Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Nursing Asst & Nursing Asst Veterinary), Soldier Tradesman: 17 ½ years to 23 years (Not born before 1st Oct 1993 to Not born after 1st April 1999)
- Soldier General Duty: 17 ½ years to 21 years (Not born before 1st Oct 1995 to Not born after 1st April 1999)
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper: Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in CL XII (C-2) grade in individual subjects and should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book keeping in CL XII or CL X
- Soldier Technical (Ammunitation Examiner): 12th exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English as compulsory subjects or 3 years Diploma in Engineering
- Soldier Technical: 12th simple pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English or 10th class pass with 3 years Diploma in Engg from AICTE recognized Institute
- Soldier General Duty: 10th pass or 12th
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th simple pass and 8th pass
- Soldier Technical (NA & NA-Veterinary): Should have secured 40% marks in compulsory subject (Physics, Chemistry, English an Biology) or Graduate having B.Sc. Degree
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Physical Test, Medical Exam and Common Entrance Examination
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://joinindianarny.nic.in
Deadline: 1st Oct 2016
Common Entrance Examination Date: 27th Nov 2016
Physical Test Date: 17th Oct 2016 to 21st Oct 2016
2 Army HQ Signal Regiment Recruitment 2016 for 1 post of Washer Man (Group C) (closed)
2 Army HQ Signal Regiment under the Indian Army had made the publication to invite the applications. The detail got progressed thoroughly is for one post of Washer Man (Group C) related to which the norms of eligibility as beneath:
Age Limit: 2 Army HQ Signal Regiment had made available the different aspects of the eligibility that will make the candidates qualified for the announced post. The obligation on the candidates related to the age maturity is 18 years to 25 years. The age by the candidates is to reckon on the date 21st Nov 2015. The age relaxation in the column that got introduced for the candidates those are under the community reserved and having the valid caste certificate.
Educational Qualification: The relation of the qualification that is must under the possession of the aspirants is the matriculation passed or the education that is comparable. Applicants must also know the work of washing the Military or Civilian clothes carefully and systematically.
Fee Schedule: The associated payment that will make the candidates getting registered thoroughly is the Rs. 80. The amount is to get paid only via the Indian postal order (IPO) that is drawn in the favour of Commanding Officer, 2 Army HQ Signal Regiment, Meerut Cantt. The fee is must to pay at the Meerut and applicants must scribe their complete name and full address at the space having mentioned in the IPO.
Selection Process: The allied progression having announced to make the assortment of the candidates is to initiate with the written examination. The filtered candidates are to proceed further for the practical test. The absolute criterion that will make the candidates getting the seat secured is the interview session that is to get coupled with the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The registration scheme is accountable only for the candidates that fit into the eligibility aspects. The necessity on the candidates is to get the format of the application. The application having filled with the associated essential detail is to couple with the necessary testimonials and the certificates. The announcement by the 2 Army HQ Signal Regiment for the candidates is to scribe the name of the post on the envelope.
Significant Dates: 21st Nov 2015: The closing period associated to which the application is significant to reach the premises. The application after the date will be of no use and the candidature of the candidates will get cancelled out.
Vital Link: 2 Army HQ Signal Regiment had made available the complete detail along with the general instructions in the employment newspaper dated 31st Oct 2015 to 6th Nov 2015.
About Indian Army: Indian Army is going to the following staff under the new “Indian Army Recruitment Project 2016″ under the guidelines issued by the Indian army in the latest notification published in newspapers and on the official website of Indian Army. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post should go through the following information and download the complete advertisement. The advertisement contains all the detail related to this recruitment project. But we have given here very main and concise information like age criteria, academic qualification, experience, important dates, important links and references. To cater the need to serve and preserve the nation and to have an outlook on the unforeseen events Indian Army is the most reputed and the well organized institute which is taking the care of all the occurrences. Under the Indian army country can felt themselves safe and sound as army has the very devoted battalions and the panels. But as the time is changing it is required to bring in the changes in the training procedures also and Indian army is making the suitable efforts in the field and after the training sessions the development of the person is in the mentally, spiritually, physically or could say that overall development is attained.Indian army had always invited the applicants under the variable panels for which the procedures are made under the long thought process so that only the best applicant is being selected and with the newest ideas of the new generation suitable dimensions and measurements could be implemented.
All Govt Jobs Opening ( Over 1,25,000 Jobs Available)
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|