Join Army Medical Corps has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SSC Officer. We have given all the detail which is required to know for the candidates to apply for the posts. The other detail like selection procedure, important dates, references and important links is also given here. The official website of the Indian Army is www.indianarmy.nic.in, where the candidates can get more information about the Army and other important announcements.
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2016: 400 Vacancies
- Post Name: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services
- Trade Name: Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Machinist, Plumber
- Age Limit as on 31st Dec 2016: 45 years
- Qualification: Medical Qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post Graduate degree/diploma holders i.e. MD/MS/MCH/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply
- Selection Process: Interview and Medical Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: amcsscentry.gov.in
- Deadline: 27th March 2016
(Closed) Number & Name of Posts: Indian Army Medical Corps is declaring in front to appoint Two Hundred (200) regular & qualified male & female challengers from the citizen of India as the position of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer.
Eligibility conditions: Candidates should have MD, MS, DM degree with registration under state medical council/ MCI and qualification included in 1st & 2nd schedule “or” part II of the third schedule of IMC Act, 1956. Candidates must not have attained more than forty five (45) years of age as on 31st Dec, 2015. We are suggesting to know more about recruitment, an original advertisement/ notification given below under the head point of reference.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can type, write “or” download the application format from the advertisement’s link given below on A4 sizes plain paper. Fill it in own handwriting with the use of only English language, affix one passport size photograph on it and send to along with attested copies of minimum eligibility documents & self-addressed envelope the address defined ahead.
Selection Procedure Recruitment of Officers in Indian Army Medical Corps : Candidates should have minimum eligibility as per Indian Army standard will be called for a personal interview.
Dates to be Remembered: Candidates are advised to send their duly filled application in advance from 28th Feb, 2015, because after this day, application will not be entertained in the premises of Indian Army.
- Candidates who shall be completing an internship by 31st March, 2013 can also apply.
- Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final MBBS exam need not apply.
- Selected candidates can apply for post-graduation entrance exam on completion of four years of commissioned service.
- The tenure period for the position of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer will be of five (05) years.
- Candidates can deposit application fee in the shape of the demand draft.
References Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2015: Click on Advertisement links to know more details about physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: indianarmy.nic.in/
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|