The page is exclusively for the latest jobs vacancies announced by Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBAS). The candidates who are looking jobs in ILBAS should read the following information to find their qualified and desired jobs.
ILBS Recruitment 2016: 439 Vacancies
- Post Name: Teaching and Non Teaching
- Additional Professor: 04 posts
- Assistant Head: 01 post
- Assistant Manager: 01 post
- Assistant Professor: 09 posts
- Associate Professor: 04 posts
- Blood Bank Officer: 01 post
- Chief Technical Executive: 01 post
- Deputy Head: 01 post
- Deputy Manager: 02 posts
- Executive: 02 posts
- Gas manifold Operator cum Jr. Technician: 01 post
- Junior Clinical Trial Coordinator: 01 post
- Junior Engineer: 02 posts
- Junior Executive: 03 posts
- Junior Nurse: 40 posts
- Junior Patient Care Executive: 75 posts
- Junior Residents: 12 posts
- Junior Staff Assistant: 22 posts
- Junior Technical Executive: 01 post
- Junior Technical Executive: 03 posts
- Manager: 03 posts
- Nurse: 40 posts
- Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 98 posts
- Physicist: 01 post
- Professor: 05 posts
- Resident Medical Officer: 04 posts
- Senior Consultant: 01 post
- Senior Executive: 01 post
- Senior Residents: 71 posts
- Senior Technician: 01 post
- Sr. Clinical Trial Coordinator: 01 post
- Staff Assistant: 25 posts
- Technical Executive: 01 post
- Technician: 01 post
- Age Limit: 30-66 years
- Qualification: Graduation, PG in Ophthalmology Clinical Hematology, CTVS, Neurology, International Cardiology, Endocrinology, Neuro Surgery, Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology, MD/MS/ DM/ MCh. Or Equivalent with relevant experience
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be their on performance in Written Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.ilbs.in
- Deadline: 15th June 2016
ILBS Recruitment 2016: 26 Vacancies
- Post Name: Resident, Jr. Resident and Resident Medical Officer
- Age Limit: 35-40 years
- Qualification: MD in relevant discipline or equivalent degree in the subject, MBBS, MD/MS
- Selection Process: Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Forma and Send by Speed Post
- Interview Date & Time: 7th, 13th, 21st and 27th of each month till the vacancies are filled at 11.00 AM
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) had provided the recruitment session for the year 2015. The process announced is to get concern for the 33 posts of Technical Executive, Junior and Senior Residents and detail to get follow for eligibility is below:
Age Perimeter: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) had mentioned the need for the age as underneath:
- Senior Resident
- Junior Resident: 40 years
- Technical Executive:
- Radiology: 50 years
- Radiotherapy: 30 years
- Junior Technical Executive: 30 years
Fees Schedule: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) had mentioned the payment as Rs. 100 for the SC, ST candidates and for the remaining category candidates the fee need paying is the Rs. 500.
Selection Procedure: The choice for the positions made known is to complete with the performance in the written test or interview session.
Registration Process: The requirement of getting listed for the post is to get the direct walk-in interview session got attended. This process as arranged by the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is to get completed only with the associated certificates and the documents.
Noteworthy Date: The interview session is to get attended by the candidates on every 7th, 14th, 21st and 27th of each month. This session will be active until all the positions got filled.
- Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) had provided the linkage underside that is to get concern with the executive notification:
- The application form is to get assert with the connection made known below:
ILBS Recruitment 2015 for 20 posts of Technical Executive and other posts (Closed)
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) had provided the applicants to make the transmitting of the application. This application received is associated for the 20 posts of Technical Executive and other posts. The detail to be followed is mentioned below:
Age limit: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) had provided that the detail of the age for all the posts must be get and obtained with the official advertisement that is being structured.
Fees Schedule: The detail of the fee which is being linked with the applicants is provided by the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) to be as Rs. 100 for the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 500 for the other category applicants.
Selection Method: Authority after the through judgment of the applications received will make the list of the appropriate applicants and these applicants will be called off for the interview session or the test.
Scheme to submit an application: The procedure of the registration having announced by the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is to get complete with the personal interview session. All the certificates must be bring at the time of interview for the checking of the genuineness.
Important Date: Date of interview is being stated to be as 7th, 14th, 21st and 27th of each month until the announced posts are being filled.
- To get with the recruitment and the official advertisement the linkage which is being provided to be followed is mentioned underneath:
- The application form is must to get via the link that is provided to be as below:
ILBS Recruitment 2015 for the 290 Teaching and Non Teaching posts (Closed)
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) had mentioned the employment process and notification. This procedure is associated for the 290 Teaching and Non Teaching posts for which the complete information is mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are mentioned to get the age and the educational qualification with the notification that is being published by the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS).
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule that is being announced and instigated by the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) for the payment of the fee is provided as Rs. 100 for the SC, ST and EXSM applicants. Applicants belonging to the category general will be needed to make the payment of Rs. 500 via the demand draft (DD).
Selection Method: Applicants will be needed at first to get selected with the reception of applications. These qualified applicants will be required to get judged with the test or personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are needed that proper registration must be got obtained. Under the process as structured applicants are provided to use the application as approved and arranged. This application is available online at the official website of Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS). Applicants having filled all the detail must then submit the application at the address provided with all the documents.
- 15th Feb 2015: Last date which is provided for the making the online application.
- 15th Feb 2015: Closing date which is mentioned to receive the hard copy of application.
References: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) had provided the necessary link below to obtain complete information attached:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|