IICT Recruitment 2016 for 6 posts of Project Assistant – II: IICT had specified the associated detail that is to make the employment on the contract basis. The aspects mentioned following are for the 6 posts of Project Assistant – II for which the complete detail is below:
Age Limit: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) had mentioned the maximum age requirement as 28 years and age is to get reckon on the date 27th Oct 2015. The relaxation in the age is also allowable for the candidates with the reserved community.
Educational Qualification: The academic having specified by the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) is the B.E. or B. Tech or M.Sc. (Computers), MCA or the Post Graduation degree with the subject Computer Science.
Selection Process: The factor got announced to make the choice of the candidates is the interview.
Application Submission: The registration of the candidates as mentioned by the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) is to get preceded with the presence for the interview session. The process got announced completing via the presence with the necessary certificates and the documents.
Significant Dates: The permitted date on which candidates needed making the presence for the interview session is 27th Oct 2015. The presence requires making at the time 9:00 am.
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) had mentioned the connection below to get the official notification:
- The associated request form is to get collected via the linkage underneath:
SBTIC Recruitment 2016 for 4 posts of Analyst and Senior Analyst
The announcement having committed by the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) for the present year is to get connected with the vacated valuable positions for the Society for Biotechnology Incubation Centre (SBTIC). The announcement having staunch is for the 6 posts of Analyst and Senior Analyst regarding which the aspects getting followed are beneath:
- Analyst: 02 Posts
- Senior Analyst (NMR): 01 Post
- Senior Analyst (LC-MS/ MS, HPLC): 01 Post
Age Limit and Educational Qualification:
- Analyst: Applicants for the post are to get connected with the education as M.Sc. Chemistry or Physics; M. Pharm. Applicants needed having the experience in the analysis of different types using NMR, HPC, and LC – MS / MS or HRMS analysis. The attainment of the age for the post got mentioned as 28 years.
- Senior Analyst (NMR)
- Senior Analyst (LC-MS/ MS, HPLC): The associated education under the post got mentioned as B.Sc. with the experience having required in performing NMR, HPLC or LC – MS analyses. The age maturity for the post got mentioned as 28 years.
Application Submission: The announced detail by the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) for the registration provides the usage of the application under the arranged pattern. The application will get accepted with the necessary certificates as specified in the authorized notice.
Significant Dates: 29th Oct 2015: The final announced period associated to which the application needed getting submitted at the venue as specified.
- IICT had mentioned the associated linkage underneath that is worth to make connection with the official notification:
- To get the associated application form layout for the registration the linkage is below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|