Here is the list of latest IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by IBPS RRB along with complete information. The page is all about to announce IBPS RRB Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. At present, there are not vacancy open for RRB by IBPS. But we will update here immediately when IBPS announced vacancies for RRB Officers.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 of Officers Scale I, II, III & Office Assistants Posts: (Closed) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had provided the process that is to make the staffing of the candidates. The process announced is to complete with the RRB CWE – IV for the positions whose detail is beneath:
- Officer Scale-I
- Officer Scale- II
- Officer Scale-III
- Office Assistant
Age Requirement: The requirement of the age for the posts got mentioned underside by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
- Officer Scale-I: Age 18 to 30 Years
- Officer Scale- II: Age from 18 to 32 Years
- Officer Scale-III: Age in Between 18 to 40 Years
- Office Assistant: Age from 18 to 28 Years
Educational Qualification: The requirement of the education that is to have the attitude of the candidates is Graduation, CA, MBA or Degree. The degree must be under the subject of Electronics, Computer Science, Communication, IT, Horticulture, Agriculture, etc. The complete requirement, however, is to get the official notification.
Fees Schedule: The fee as provided by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the reserved category candidates is Rs. 100 and for General category candidates as Rs. 600.
Selection Procedure: The test conducted thoroughly by the supremacy is the need announced to make the selection of the candidates.
Registration Technique: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had permitted to get the registration on the official website. The print out of the application requires also to retain in a downloaded copy.
- 8th July 2015 to 28th July 2015: The Worthy date to make the submission of the application online.
- 17th August 2015: The requirement to download the admit card is possible from this date.
- 24th August 2015: The time to start the pre – examination training.
Fundamental Link: The associated linkage to get connects to the advertisement is underneath made known by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 for the post of the Officers Scale I, II, III and Officers Assistant (Multipurpose) (Closed): IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) had been announced the notification (CWE-II) under the authorization of the RRB (Regional Rural Bank). 62 posts are being announced under this esteemed organization. IBPS is a selection committee that organizes the tests for the recruitment under the various banks and the institutions and is found to be highly efficient under their work and always provides the institutions with the best possible potential which go through the structured procedure.
This time the liability of the IPBS is towards the RRB for the selection various posts under the authority. The posts for which this recruitment procedure is being well thought-out for the various posts as mentioned below:
- Officers Scale I
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer)
- Officers Scale II (Specialist Officers)
- Officers Scale III
- Officers Assistant (Multipurpose)
Educational Qualification and the Age Limit: Educational qualification the upper age limit that is being set under the eligibility criterion for the applicants who wished to opt for the post is being mentioned in detail as following. However the relaxation will be provided to the candidate belonging to the reserved categories. Read the eligibility regarding the concerned post for which the candidates wised to apply.
- Officers Scale I: Candidates having aptitude in the field of the Officers Scale I should possess the degree in any of the discipline. Also the candidates are being required to have a great grasping power over the local language. There is an additional requirement regarding the computer knowledge. Candidates should have an age limit between the 18 years to the 28 years.
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer): Degree in any discipline with the minimum of the 50% marks as an aggregate with minimum of the age between the 21 years to 32 years.
- Officers Scale II (Specialist Officers): This post is further having sub fields in it for which the qualification is according to the particular trait with an age limit of the 21 years to 32 years.
These sub fields are: Information technology Officer, Charted accountant, Law officer, Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer and Agriculture Officer.
- Officers Scale III: Degree in any field but should be passed with the minimum of the 50% marks. Candidates must have an age limit of the 21 years to 40 years.
- Officers Assistant (Multipurpose): It is desired by the candidates applying under the concerned post that the candidates must have done degree from the recognized university with additional knowledge of the computer. Age limit preferred from the candidates is between 18 years to the 28 years.
Fees, Mode of payment and the procedure: Candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC, ST, PED will be liable to pay Rs. 100 and the candidates who are other than these categories are liable for the payment of Rs. 600. Candidates can apply either by the online mode or the offline mode. Candidates are needed to go to the official website and will chose for their concerned post for which wished to apply.
- Last date for the offline payment is 30th July 2013 starting from 6th July.
- Last date for the online payment is 25th July 2013 starting from 4th July.
- Last date of the Online Apply is 25th July.
All the details are also available at the notification published by the authority which is as mentioned below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|