IBPS or The Institute of Bank Personnel Selection (IBPS) initiates the process of Common Written Examination (CWE) for the purpose of selecting the best candidates from all across the country. In this article, we will discuss IBPS Exams 2016 as well as past exams 2015 also. Any person who aspires a post of a clerk or a probationary officer requires a valid scorecard of the CWE. The logic behind conducting such an examination is to eliminate the lengthy selection process for all the banks in India. And to establishing a pervasive approach to ensure that the results obtain from a channelized source of the test. In the absence of a valid scorecard of IBPS examination, no candidate shall be entertained by the banks unless and otherwise, explicitly mentioned.
IBPS PO (VI) Exam 2016 Announced on 16th July 2016 – Check Notification
The page is exclusively for the candidates who are interested to apply for IBPS exam 2016. If you have missed the chance to apply for the IBPS exams in 2015 then don’t be disappointed there are another opportunity to apply in the year 2016. In this page, we will discuss in detail about syllabus, application procedure, how to apply and exam pattern of IBPS Exams 2016.
IBPS held the following exam every year as follows:
- IBPS Clerk Exam
- IBPS PO Exam/Probationary Officers Exam
- IBPS SO Exam/Specialist Officers Exam
IBPS Exam 2016 Dates (IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO & IBPS SO)
The followings are the tentative dates as per the previous examination dates. We will update this page and send the email to our subscriber whenever IBPS will announce the official notification on www.ibps.in for the year 2016.
Please subscribe your email and like our Facebook page to get updates. In the meantime, you can go to our bank jobs opening sections for IBPS score holder or not having score card holder candidates. You can also check our latest Government jobs opening section. There are lots of jobs opening. The upcoming IBPS exams dates are as follows:
1.RRBs – CWE –V
- September 2016
2. Probationary Officers – CWE PO/MT-VI
Official Notification has issued on 16th July 2016 – Check here complete information
Registration Starts from 26th July 2016 and Close on 13th Aug 2016
- 6th Nov, 2016
- 27th Nov, 2016
- 3rd Dec, 2016
- 4th Dec, 2016
- 31st Dec, 2016
- 1st Jan, 2017
4. Specialist Officers – CWE Specialist Exam VI
28th Jan, 2017 & 29th Jan, 2017
IBPS Exam 2016 – Application Form at www.ibps.in
Every candidate needs to go the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in to apply for the exams 2016. IBPS examination has recently added the online mode of application for candidates whereby they can easily get themselves registered with IBPS authority. The procedure is very simple and common for all exams (IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk & IBPS SO). The following steps are required to ensure a valid registration:
- Be handy with a colored and scanned photograph that shall have the dimension of 200 x 300. The file size of the photo should be in between 20 KB to 50 KB. Do not forget to have the application fee deposit details that shall include details such as IFSC Code, UTR number, etc.
- Visit the respective website of the examination, if you are unaware of it, visit www.ibps.in
- Once you have accessed the website, click on the link that states “Common Written Examination For Recruitment of Clerical Cadre” (Search of it on the left-hand side of the webpage)
- A form consist of two pages will appear after selecting the option. Make sure you fill them with utmost precision and recheck the whole form once again in order to ensure that the form is error free from your side.
- On successfully filling up the form, candidates require applying followed by obtaining a printout of the same and keep the same under their possession.
Note: The E-Mail address used by the candidates in such respect must belong to them because all the necessary information from the Authority will send to the candidates through this process only.
IBPS Validity of Score Card
As you all know the IBPS conducts only exams for its participating banks. IBPS will not recruit any candidates on behalf of these banks. Bank are independent to do the interview and selection process for the vacancies. IBPS will issue a scorecard after passing the exam whether for Clerks, Probationary Officers or Specialist officers. Candidates will require to produce this score card to the recruiting bank as it is now mandatory for all the candidates.
Remember one thing the validity of this score card only for one year. After that this scorecard is not valid to apply for the participating bank’s vacancies. However, the candidates can further apply for the next IBPS exams to get its validity.
IBPS Participating Banks
The following is the list of the banks that are participating for IBPS exams 2016. We also link the particular bank for latest opening jobs. If you miss the last dates for these banks, then go to our latest bank jobs opening sections. There are lots of bank jobs opening in public sector banks may be participating or non-participating banks.
Central Bank of India, Dena Bank, United Bank of India, Canara Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Indian Bank, Allahabad Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of Maharahstra, Andhra Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Corporation Bank.
IBPS Exam 2016 Exam Pattern
The following patterns will be adopted by the IBPS for next IBPS exams 2016. The examination centres will be in many centers across the country. The exam pattern of each exam is different. You can check the complete IBPS exam pattern for all exam from the following links.
IBPS Exam 2016 – Instructions for candidates
There are certain well-defined guidelines that are explicitly mentioned by the IBPS authority. These guidelines relate to a candidate’s area of operation that he or she is legally allowed / not allowed to do during the conduct of the affairs. You can also find the detail information on the official website on www.ibps.in
- One candidate can apply once for a specific post.
- Use of cellular phone, calculators, etc., are strictly prohibited inside the examination center. Students can afford to carry the same strictly under their confidence.
- The IBPS Authority has the power to reject any application at any stage of the process if the candidate is found to be missing on the eligibility criteria.
- Canvassing is very undesirable can lead to termination at the very instance.
- The candidates must have similar signatures throughout.
- In case of a dispute, the decision of IBPS shall be final based on facts and judgments.
So the candidates who are ready for the next IBPS exam whether for PO, Clerks, Specialist Officers, see our next articles, very useful for them to read. We have given here the common procedure for Probationary Officers, Clerks and Specialist Officers. We have covered the following topics for particular post like syllabus, Exam Pattern PO CWE, Clerks CWE and specialist officer of IBPS exams 2015. So stay with us.
IBPS Exam 2016 Dates?
We will update here for all upcoming notifications by IBPS PO and clerical exam. IBPS notification 2016 has not yet announced. But you can check tentative dates from the tables given above. We will update here and notify you by email when they published PO & Clerk notification for the year 2015.
like our Facebook page and subscribe your email ID for free preparation of next IBPS exams.
Update: IBPS Clerk V Exam Notification Out – Please check the complete detail about IBPS Clerk V Recruitment 2015 Project here.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|