High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad comes with an advertisement for the recruitment of Various posts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. More detail about procedure to apply and eligibility criteria about the Andra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2016 is given below. You can ask by sending comment, if you have any query.
AP High Court Recruitment 2016: 53 Vacancies
- Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Age Limit as on 1st Feb 2016: 35 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Screening test, Written Exam and Viva-voce
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 16th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 16th Sept 2016
AP High Court Recruitment 2016 of 34 Posts of Civil Judge: (Closed)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 34 Posts for AP High Court.
- Name of Posts: 34 Civil Judges (28 Direct Vacancies & 06 Transfer Vacancies).
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 01-02-2015 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Law degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on their performance of Screening Test, Written Exam and Viva Voce.
- Application Fees: DD for Rs.300/- and Rs.200/- (only in case of SC/ST candidates) in favour of Nationalized Bank.
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post.
- Deadlines of online submission of applications: 9th Mar, 2015.
AP High Court Recruitment (Closed): The posts are purely on contract basis with the salary or Rs.9500/- per month. The post is only for those candidates who have graduation degree with the stipulated age limitation as mentioned in the notification by Andhra Pradesh High Court. As you all know that there are very demand of candidates who have computer knowledge like MS Office, Operating system and typing. So the high court is also prefer those candidates who has knowledge of computers and typing. Candidates who are eligible for the post should apply before the last date as mentioned below. The date of issued the advertisement by High court is 5th Sept, 2012 by Registrar General. The candidates need to produce original document while going for interview. Although you can attach the certified copies of certificates of previous qualification and one recent passport size color photograph with self attested and attested by gazette officers.
Name & No. of Posts
Total numbers of seats 20 as Data entry operators are vacant in High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
Last date of application is 20th Sept, 2012.
Qualification, Age Limitation and Experience
The following eligibility criteria are required to apply for the posts Data entry operators in High Court of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates should have passed bachelor degree with basic knowledge of computers. Typing skill is also part of eligibility and age of candidates will be not more than 34 years as on date.
Mode of Selection
Selection procedure for the post data entry operators does not disclosed by High court of Andhra Pradesh yet.
Mode of Submitting Application Form
The procedure to apply for the posts in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh is very simple and easy to understand. Eligible and interested candidates can send fully prepared application in all respect along with photocopy of certificates/two recent coloured passport size photograph, one is pasted on application and second one is attached with application to High Court of Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad.
- Application will be rejected after last date.
- The appointment for data entry operators is purely based on contract of one year.
- Fill the application form with only correct personal information.
- selection committee will be not liable for any loss and delay.
- Before apply, candidates should ensure that they are fully eligible according rules.
References for Recruitment in High Court of Andhra Pradesh
Click on Advertisement Link to know more about recruitment.
Official website: www.hc.ap.nic.in
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|