Haryana Public Service Commission is usually familiar as HPSC or Haryana PSC. We will discuss here all about the latest recruitment projects in the year 2016 for various vacancies through its recruitment exam. HPSC regularly issue jobs notifications in various newspapers and on its official website. So our main responsibility is here to alert you about the various HPSC Jobs notification.
HPSC Recruitment 2016: 246 Vacancies
- Post Name: Veterinary Surgeon
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2015: 22-42 years
- Qualification: Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University/Institute, Adequate knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit and Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India or Indian Veterinary Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in
- Deadline: 26th Aug 2016
HPSC Recruitment 2016: 21 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant Director & Medical Officer
- Medical Officer: 05 posts
- Assistant Director (Industrial Promotion): 09 posts
- Assistant Director (Statistics): 05 posts
- Assistant Director (Project): 02 posts
- Age Limit as on 29th Aug 2016: 18-42 years
- Medical Officer: MBBS or an equivalent degree from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Assistant Director (Industrial Promotion): Post Graduate degree in Economics/Commerce/Business Administration with at least 2nd division or Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology with 1st division from a recognized University
- Assistant Director (Statistics): Master Degree in Economics/Commerce/Mathematics/Statistics or Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from recognized University/Institution
- Assistant Director (Project): Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology with 1st division from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Screening Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.hpsc.ogov.in or www.hpsconline.in and Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Registered/Speed post before 9th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 29th Aug 2016
About HPSC: The Public Service Commission or the PSC has been a prominent body at the State as well as the Union Level embarking the presence of a Constitutional Force behind a democratic India. Development of such bodies was assented in 1924 under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, who had clearly realized the need to accept the Mountagu-Chelmsford Report’s principle demand for Indianization of Civil Service post that were ranked high. In the year 1966, Haryana found itself as well as its Public Service Commission with Sh. Darbari Lal Singh, Sh. Dalbir Singh and Sh. Bhim Singh, IAS as its members. The current Haryana PSC has Sh. Manbir Singh Bhadana as its Chairman and Sh. Jai Singh Sangwan as its member. The Haryana PSC has a separate section of RTI or Right to Information whereby the commission provides a timely feedback to all its citizens in respect of their queries and grievances. Other function of the Haryana PSC involves Weeding of various records that come to them by way of any specific authority or by the public in general, maintain the rules and norms of HPSC and segregating work among the chosen official through vivid course of actions. All the reporting and acknowledgements considered by the Haryana PSC is given a legal state whereby it is valid throughout the nation on a legal note. People can easily approach the Haryana PSC with their persisting query provided it belongs to the jurisdiction of the commission.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) had processed the detail that got provided for making the enrollment. The associated aspects publicized are for the 30 posts of Principal, DDA, and other posts for which facet of eligibility is underside:
Educational Qualification: The qualification association mentioned to collect with the notification got announced.
Fee Schedule: The announced fee by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is the Rs.500 for Male contenders of General category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana & Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States. The fee got permitted as Rs.125 for all Female candidates and Male candidates of SC, BC, SBC (General) and ESM categories of Haryana only
Selection Process: The announced process of the assortment is the performance of the candidates in the screening test and with the session of interview.
Application Submission: The process announced by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) for getting registered is the compiling of the application at the official site. This application is must sending later with the concerning documents and the permitted certificates.
- 9th Oct 2015: The final announced period of the submission of application online.
- 15th Oct 2015: The terminating date for the payment of the fee.
- 26th Oct 2015: The concluding date announced for the reception of the printout of the online application.
- 5th Nov 2015: The final date of request reception from the remote area candidates.
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) had permitted the linkage underside that is worth to make the relation with the official notification:
- The necessary instructions for the position and the Fee detail must get acknowledged with the connection beneath:
- The complete submission of the Online Application need getting completed via the web portal underside:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|