GMCH regularly appoint medical and non-medical staff in the hospital located at Chandigarh. We will discuss here all the latest recruitment project in 2016 by GMCH Chandigarh. The candidates who are looking for the jobs in GMCH Chandigarh should read the following information and update themselves for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 Projects.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016: 52 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Medical Technician: 08 posts
- Counsellor: 01 post
- Assistant Clinical Psychologist: 01 post
- Optometrist/Refractonist: 01 post
- Junior Radiographic Technician: 05 posts
- Female Health Worker: 01 post
- Boiler Room Operator: 01 post
- Operation Theatre/Assistant (OTA)/OTA Grade-II: 19 posts
- Dark Room Assistant/Dark Room Attendant: 04 posts
- Junior Technician Anesthesia/Junior Technician Anesthesiology: 01 post
- Assistant Dispensary Superintendent: 01 post
- Senior Occupational Therapist: 03 posts
- Junior Dietician: 03 posts
- Mortuary Supervisor Grade-I: 01 post
- Library Restorer: 01 post
- Driver (Heavy Duty): 01 post
- Statistician: 01 post
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Medical Technician: B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology) from a recognized University/Institution with 2 years experience in a Hospital/Institution with minimum 100 bedded capacity or DMLT from a recognize Board/Institution
- Counsellor: MA Psychology with 1 year Clinical/Research Experience
- Assistant Clinical Psychologist: MA Psychology with 1 year Research/Teaching experience from a teaching Institute or Ph.D/DMSP/M.Phil in Psychology
- Optometrist/Refractonist: B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques from a recognized Institution or 12th vocational course in Ophthalmic or 12th with Science and Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques
- Junior Radiographic Technician: B.Sc Medical Technology from a recognized Institution or Diploma Certificate Course in Radiography Course
- Female Health Worker: Essential Training Course/Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker recognized by Nursing Council/DHS of State
- Boiler Room Operator: B.Sc. from a recognized Institution with 1 year experience in CSSD of a Hospital or Pharmaceutical firm of Operation Theatre or Registered Staff Nurse or operation Theatre Assistant Course
- Operation Theatre/Assistant (OTA)/OTA Grade-II: B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology from recognized Institution or Diploma in Operation Theatre Assistant Course from recognized Institution
- Dark Room Assistant/Dark Room Attendant: Diploma or Certificate Course in Radiography/Dark Room Assistant Course from recognized Institution
- Junior Technician Anesthesia/Junior Technician Anesthesiology: B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology from recognized Institution with two years experience or Operation Theatre Assistant Course from recognized Institution
- Assistant Dispensary Superintendent: Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Science/B-Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution or Diploma in Pharmacy
- Senior Occupational Therapist: B.Sc. (Occupational Therapist) from a recognized University
- Junior Dietician: M.Sc. in Food & Nutrition or B.Sc. (Home Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics from a recognized Institution
- Mortuary Supervisor Grade-I: B.Sc. with Biology as a subject from a recognized University/Institution or B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology from a recognized University/Institute
- Library Restorer: 12th with Vocational Course in Library Science followed by one year apprenticeship or Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institute
- Driver (Heavy Duty): Matriculate from the recognized Board/Institution and Driving Licence of Transport Vehicle
- Statistician: B.Sc. in Statistics from a recognized Institution/University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.gmch.gov.in
- Deadline: 28th Sept 2016
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016: 124 Vacancies
- Post Name: Staff Nurse
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Qualification: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course from a recognized Board/University/Institution or equivalent or B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution and registered as Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Merit List basis
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://gmch.gov.in
- Deadline: 15th Sept 2016
About GMCH Chandigarh: There has been ever increasing demand for hospitals with the increase in population. Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) serve this and it is need of people of North India. It has 500 bed capacity located in Chandigarh spread in 16th sector. The few important objectives of this teaching cum hospital, providing mulch-functions are mentioned below.
- It will endeavor to provide better health care facility with rehabilitation centre to the people of North India coming from any area without any discrimination.
- There will exist apt timing of services which are available round the clock in the hospital for patients and also there will be provision services in case of emergency.
The hospital will also provide various other services of specialized nature like diagnostic, experimental and therapeutic character. The Government Medical College started its operation with permission of Health Ministry of Govt. of India in the year 1991 and the foundation was laid down by the Prime Minister Sri Chandra Shekhar on 20th Jan, 1991. A hospital building is under construction which has been designed to be hygienic using the best technology. The building has been modeled by Architecture Department of Chandigarh Administration which has formulated a modular structure of structure, quite different from various other hospitals. The College and Hospital will also play host to Residential complex for various purpose like Boys Hostel, Girls hostel etc and it will also have housing complex for the staff members with various types. Apart from being just a hospital it is also engaged in providing education which also includes training programs for various doctors thereby producing good and well trained doctors. The candidates can know more about the hospital and college on www.gmch.gov.in.
GMCH, Chandigarh had mentioned the detail that is regarding the enrollment session. The feature having followed is for the 24 posts of Junior Residents for which the eligibility norms are below:
Educational Qualification: The education that is admirable from the candidates is the DM, MD, M.ch or M.Sc. in the concerning discipline.
Fee Schedule: GMCH, Chandigarh had permitted for the OBC and the general candidates to make the payment for the registration as Rs. 500 along with the bank charges.
Selection Process: The eligible applicants will get invited for the interview.
Application Submission: GMCH, Chandigarh had mentioned for the candidates to make the compliance of the application at the official website at first. The application submitted is obligatory to send with the concerning documents and the certificates.
- 4th Sep 2015: The date got announced for the final submission of the application.
- 7th Sep 2015: The time permitted for making the final dispatch of the application in the printed copy.
- The linkage for the concerning aspects and the notification got mentioned below by the GMCH, Chandigarh:
- The online application needs getting submitted at the linkage underside:
- The challan form referred to collect with the linkage below:
- The printout of the filled application form is possible getting with the web portal underside:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|