GMCH regularly appoint medical and non-medical staff in the hospital located at Chandigarh. We will discuss here all the latest recruitment project in 2016 by GMCH Chandigarh. The candidates who are looking for the jobs in GMCH Chandigarh should read the following information and update themselves for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 Projects.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016: 104 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Senior Resident: 59 posts
- Resident Anaesthetist: 06 posts
- Resident Pathologist: 01 post
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery): 02 posts
- Demonstrator: 27 posts
- Medical Officer (MO)/Lady Medical Officer (LMO): 04 posts
- Emergency Medical Officer (EMO): 05 posts
- Age Limit: 33-35 years
- Senior Resident/CMO/Resident Anaesthetist & Resident Pathologists: Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB) or equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical council of India/State Medical Council)
- Senior Resident (Hospital Administration/Urology): Postgraduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/MD General Medicine)
- Demonstrator: MBBS (PG degree/Diploma holders shall be preferred)/M.Sc. (Medical) in concerned specialty for non-Medical persons from medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators
- Medical Officer (MO)/Lady Medical Officer (LMO): MBBS degree
- Emergency Medical Officer (EMO): MBBS (PG Degree/diploma holders shall be preferred)
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.gmch.gov.in and Apply offline application by speed/registered post before 30th June 2016
- Deadline: 28th June 2016
- Deadline for submission of Hard Copy: 30th June 2016
- Written Test Date & Time: 5th July 2016 at 11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Result Date: 6th July 2016
- Interview date & Time: 7th July 2016 at 10.00 AM
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016: 39 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Senior Resident, Central Casualty Services, Emergency Medical Officer
- Senior Resident: 27 posts
- Central Casualty Services: 08 posts
- Emergency Medical Officer: 04 posts
- Age Limit: 33 years
- Qualification: Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB) or equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council)
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 18th May 2016 at 11.00 AM
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016: 22 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Junior Resident (MBBS)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 30 years
- Qualification: MBBS
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.gmch.gov.in and send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 30th May 2016
- Deadline: 26th May 2016
- Deadline for submission of Hard Copies: 30th May 2016
- Date of Written Test: 6th June 2016 at 11.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Interview Date & Time: 9th June 2016 at 10.00 am
GMCH Chandigarh Statistician Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy (Closed)
- Post Name: Statistician
- Qualification: P.Sc./M.Phil Statistics
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview date & Time: 17th Feb 2016 at 1.30 PM
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original and Self Attested Copies
About GMCH Chandigarh: There has been ever increasing demand for hospitals with the increase in population. Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) serve this and it is need of people of North India. It has 500 bed capacity located in Chandigarh spread in 16th sector. The few important objectives of this teaching cum hospital, providing mulch-functions are mentioned below.
- It will endeavor to provide better health care facility with rehabilitation centre to the people of North India coming from any area without any discrimination.
- There will exist apt timing of services which are available round the clock in the hospital for patients and also there will be provision services in case of emergency.
The hospital will also provide various other services of specialized nature like diagnostic, experimental and therapeutic character. The Government Medical College started its operation with permission of Health Ministry of Govt. of India in the year 1991 and the foundation was laid down by the Prime Minister Sri Chandra Shekhar on 20th Jan, 1991. A hospital building is under construction which has been designed to be hygienic using the best technology. The building has been modeled by Architecture Department of Chandigarh Administration which has formulated a modular structure of structure, quite different from various other hospitals. The College and Hospital will also play host to Residential complex for various purpose like Boys Hostel, Girls hostel etc and it will also have housing complex for the staff members with various types. Apart from being just a hospital it is also engaged in providing education which also includes training programs for various doctors thereby producing good and well trained doctors. The candidates can know more about the hospital and college on www.gmch.gov.in.
GMCH, Chandigarh had mentioned the detail that is regarding the enrollment session. The feature having followed is for the 24 posts of Junior Residents for which the eligibility norms are below:
Educational Qualification: The education that is admirable from the candidates is the DM, MD, M.ch or M.Sc. in the concerning discipline.
Fee Schedule: GMCH, Chandigarh had permitted for the OBC and the general candidates to make the payment for the registration as Rs. 500 along with the bank charges.
Selection Process: The eligible applicants will get invited for the interview.
Application Submission: GMCH, Chandigarh had mentioned for the candidates to make the compliance of the application at the official website at first. The application submitted is obligatory to send with the concerning documents and the certificates.
- 4th Sep 2015: The date got announced for the final submission of the application.
- 7th Sep 2015: The time permitted for making the final dispatch of the application in the printed copy.
- The linkage for the concerning aspects and the notification got mentioned below by the GMCH, Chandigarh:
- The online application needs getting submitted at the linkage underside:
- The challan form referred to collect with the linkage below:
- The printout of the filled application form is possible getting with the web portal underside:
GMCH, Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for 24 posts of Junior Residents (Closed)
GMCH, Chandigarh had arranged the process that is under the concern for the enrollment session. The detail that is to get work out is to relate for the 24 posts of Junior Residents for which the requirements are underside:
Age Perimeter: GMCH, Chandigarh had mentioned the age for the candidates of the 30 years on the date 1st Jan 2015. The appropriate relaxation in the age is worth getting calculated for the candidates with the community reserved.
Educational Qualification: The academic that is to get relate with the applicants is the MBBS Degree with the registration under the medical council.
Fees Schedule: The fee that needs paying for the candidates is the Rs. 250 for the SC candidates and Rs. 500 for the General. The payment needs to pay with the Demand Draft (DD), Payable at Chandigarh, drawn in the favor of Director, Principal, GMCH, Chandigarh
Selection Procedure: The choice for the candidates need making with the interview session.
Registration Process: GMCH, Chandigarh had mentioned the detail for the registration. The process announced provides to make the direct presence with the concerning certificates on the respective date. The necessity for the candidates is to carry all the documents in the original as well as in Xerox.
Noteworthy Date: 20th August 2015: The time having publicized for making the direct presence of the positions i.e. interview.
- The recruitment advertisement for the positions got mentioned underside by the GMCH, Chandigarh:
- The worthy application form is to assert with the connection beneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|