Here is the list of latest DRDO Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by DRDO along with complete information. The page is all about to announce DRDO Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 18 vacancies open in DRDO as follows:
DRDO-RAC Recruitment 2016: 18 Vacancies
- Post Name: Scientist ‘B’
- Biophysics: 01 post
- Chemistry: 01 post
- Medical Biochemistry: 02 posts
- Pharmacy: 01 post
- Psychology: 12 posts
- Radiotherapy Physics: 01 post
- Age Limit as on 29th Sept 2016: 28 years
- Qualification: Master Degree in Chemistry/Medical Biochemistry/Biophysics/Radiotherapy/Pharmacy/Psychology from a recognized University or equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://rac-gov.in
- Deadline: 29th Sept 2016
- Personal Interview Schedule (Tentative): Nov. 2016 onwards
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016: 233 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist/Engineer ‘B’
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 72 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 48 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 47 Posts
- Mathematics: 07 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 10 Posts
- Physics: 08 Posts
- Aeronautical Engineering: 07 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 09 Posts
- Chemistry: 05 Posts
- Textile Engineering: 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
- Material Science & Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering: 01 Post
- Agriculture Science: 01 Post
- Animal Science: 01 Post
- Cognitive Science: 01 Post
- Biomedical Engineering: 01 Post
- Fire Tech Safety Engineering: 05 Posts
- Age Limit as on 10th April 2016: 28 years
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Computer Science & Engineering/Chemical/Electrical/Textile/Metallurgy/Biomedical/Fire Tech Safety/Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent or Master Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University or equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://rac.gov.in
- Deadline: 10th Aug 2016
DRDO Recruitment 2016: 140 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice
- Fitter: 35 posts
- Turner: 07 posts
- Welder: 06 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 15 posts
- Electrician: 20 posts
- Machinist: 15 posts
- Carpenter: 05 posts
- COPA: 25 posts
- Draughtsman: 10 posts
- Auto Electrician: 02 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 21-35 years
- Qualification: Candidate should be possess ITI recognized by NCVT with relevant experience
- Selection Procedure: Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in and download application format and send hard copy by registered/speed post
- Advertisement: 21st May 2016 to 27th May 2016
- Deadline: Within 30 days from the date of Advertisement
About DRDO: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) works for defence services to give best engineering and technique to elevate up to the international level. There are various mechanism to give the best service for defence service like setting mission, allied equipment, weapons and other related works. You can find more about the organization on the official website of DRDO i.e. www.drdo.gov.in. The organization comes under the ministry of Defence. They conduce its services only for defence system of India. They have various branches all over India and office in New Delhi. They held the recruitment exams and process for Scientists, Technical Staff, Admin & Allied and Research Fellow and also provide the Students Training and Projects.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had mentioned making the stimulation of the candidates. This staffing for the valuable positions is to complete for the five posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) regarding the aspects of eligibility are underside:
- Psychology: 03 Vacancies
- Statistics/ Operational Research: 01 Vacancy
- Computer Science: 01 Vacancy
Age Limit: DRDO had mentioned the requirement of the age not to exceed more than the 28 years on the finishing date of application reception.
- Statistics/ Operational Research: Post Graduation Degree in Psychology, Statistics or the Operational Research is the worthy education to get qualified for the post.
- Computer Science: The arranged educational qualification is the B.E. or B. Tech in the Computer Science Engineering. Applicants must also be NET or GATE qualified.
Fee Schedule: The schedule of the payment of the fee as made known by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is the Rs. 10. The fee is to pay with the Indian Postal Order (IPO). The fee is to exempt for the SC, ST, PH and Women category candidates.
Selection Process: The assortment of the vacated positions requires making with the interview session.
Application Submission: The procedure of the submission of the application at the official site is the process worthy for getting registered for the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). The application afterwards must also get dispatched with the certificates at the venue as mentioned in the notification.
Significant Dates: 28th August 2015 to 29th Sep 2015: The final dates for the submission of the application online.
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had mentioned the linkage beneath that will enable the candidates to get concerned with the recruitment notification:
- The online capitulation of the application is to complete with the connection beneath:
DRDO Recruitment 2015-2016 for 7 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Closed)
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) with the announced notification had provided to invite the applications. The detail aired is for the 7 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) with the different subjects that are as below:
- Geology/ Remote Sensing/ GIS: 04 Posts
- Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 01 Post
Age limit: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had specified the age as 28 years on the last date of receiving the applications.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Geology/ Remote Sensing/ GIS: The requisite of education allied with applicants is M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Tech) in the geology, applied geology, remote sensing, Geo Informatics, geography or GIS.
- Computer Science: Applicants are associated with the education as B.E., B. Tech or M.Sc. in the computer engineering or science.
- Civil Engineering: Education that is imperative is B.E. or B. Tech in the civil engineering.
Fees Schedule: The application fee that will pay by the applicants is Rs. 10 in the form of crossed Indian Postal order.
Scheme to submit an application: The outline or design provided by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) need to use. Applicant’s liability is to send the application with all the essential certificates.
Important Date: Applicants meant to send the application within the 20 days of the advertisement notified. Date of publication announced is 25th April 2015 to 1st May 2015.
References: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had provided the link beneath to get connected with the advertisement:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|