DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2016 for 41 posts of Stenographer Grade II: Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (DPAR), Puducherry had mentioned the associated detail of making the staffing of the candidates. The related progression is for 41 posts of Stenographer Grade II and the allocation of seats is underneath thoroughly under the different categories:
- UR: 21 Posts
- MBC: 07 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- OBC: 04 Posts
- EBC: 01 Post
- BCM: 01 Post
- BT: 01 Post
Age Perimeter: The announced eligibility norms are must have in the aptitude of the candidates. The announced necessity of the age must be in the perimeter of 18 years to 32 years. The calculation of the age is must making by the candidates on the date 5th Feb 2016. The relaxation in the age will get permitted for the candidates that are under the community reserved as per the rules and the regulations.
Educational Qualification: The associated need of the education mentioned getting followed for the post got structured as per the allotment of the services. The demand of the education by the Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (DPAR), Puducherry is the H.S.C. passed or the comparable education. The technical qualification having required under the post is passed in Stenography in English in lower grade and must have the knowledge of Typewriting in Tamil, Malayalam or Telugu.
Selection Process: The associated process of making the selection of the candidates got announced relating with the competitive examination that will consist of stenography test. Applicants at the next stage got required passing the typewriting test also.
Application Submission: The announcement of the registration by the Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (DPAR), Puducherry got announced using the arranged pattern of application. The application needed sending with the concerning certificates and the documents for the complete registration.
- 5th Feb 2016: The final permitted period until which the application reception must get entertained from the candidates. The respective request from needed reaching by the time 5:45 pm.
- The tentative date of the examination will be in the last week of February 2016.
- Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (DPAR), Puducherry had mentioned for the candidates to use the linkage underneath that got announced for the candidates to collect the official advertisement:
- To get the application form for the registration the associated connection got mentioned underneath thoroughly:
- The application having forwarded must be in the filled neatly and should be in Block Letters without any overwriting and the erasures.
- Applicants for attending the interview session will not get permitted with the TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance) and all the expenses are to pay by the candidates.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|