Office of District & Sessions Judge Korba had announced the orientation scheme. The process got notified is for various posts for which the associated general instructions are underneath:
District & Session Judge Korba Recruitment 2016: 70 Vacancies
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Assistant Grade III: 20 posts
- Steno Typist: 03 posts
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Driver: 01 post
- Peon: 45 posts
Age Limit: 18-35 years
Qualification: 12th with one year Diploma/certificate in Data Entry Operator or Programming and 12th with 25 wpm in typing speed on computer and shorthand speed of 60 wpm and 5000 KDPH speed on Computer in data entry
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 13th Oct 2016
Deadline: 13th Oct 2016
Office of District & Sessions Judge Korba Recruitment 2016 for 27 posts of Assistant Grade, Stenographer and other posts: (Closed)
- Assistant Programmer: 01 post
- Stenographer (English): 02 posts
- Stenographer (Hindi): 10 posts
- Assistant Grade – III: 14 posts
Age Perimeter: Office of District & Sessions Judge Korba had announced for the candidates to have the appropriate age maturity in the possession to get qualified under the announced posts. The necessity of the age that got mentioned for the respective post must be under the boundary of 18 years to 40 years for the candidates of Chhattisgarh. The upper age got required for the candidates out of Chhattisgarh must be 30 years. The associated age reckoning by the candidates mentioned making on the date 1st Jan 2016 along with the relaxation that will get allowed to the candidates under the reserved category.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the education got mentioned underneath systematically for each respective position:
- Assistant Programmer: The necessity of the education that got required under the respective post is M.C.A, M.Sc., B.E. or B. Tech. the announced qualification must get assessed with the trades of Computer Science or the equivalent discipline.
- Stenographer (English)
- Stenographer (Hindi): The education needed under the respective position is the Graduation Degree with the minimum aggregate of marks as 45%. Applicants must also have the knowledge of the stenography and typing. Applicants for the complete qualifying nature need also having the certificate of Diploma in the Computer Applications (DCA).
- Assistant Grade – III: Applicants are to get connected with the academic as Graduation Degree with the Diploma in the Computer Applications (DCA). Applicants must also have the appropriate knowledge of typing also.
Selection Process: The structured process of the selection having notified is the progression of the written examination. An applicant for the post requires also getting qualified in the skill test and the preparation of the merit list in which the experience of the candidates will also get counted and acknowledged.
Application Submission: The application format needed using by the applicants as arranged by the Office of District & Sessions Judge Korba. The application layout must get scribed with the valid detail and then to send the necessary certificate and documents also.
Significant Date: 15th Feb 2016: The final announced period that got announced for the candidates to get the request form at the arranged venue. The application must get acknowledged at the premises until the period 5:00 pm on the stipulated date.
Vital Link: Office of District & Sessions Judge Korba had permitted the connection underneath that will help the candidates getting connected to the official advertisement and the associated format of the application that got required for the registration:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|