The page exclusively for latest jobs vacancies by Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Karnataka. The candidates who are looking for jobs in the department should bookmark this page for upcoming jobs. We list here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by the directorate. The information related to procedure, selection, application and references is given below.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in KarHFW under KarHFW Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Directorate of Health and Family Welfare (KarHFW) Recruitment 2014 for the 58 posts of MO, Counselor, Staff Nurse and other posts: Directorate of Health and Family Welfare (KarHFW) to stimulate the energy of the deserving applicants in the specific direction had invited the applications. This announcement is as related to the 58 posts of MO, Counselor, Staff Nurse and other posts whose detail is being mentioned in the notification.
Particulars which are compulsory to count by the applicants before to apply for the post are systematically mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Directorate of Health and Family Welfare (KarHFW) had demanded that maturity in the age must be 40 years for the posts that are numbered as a, c, d, f and g. posts other than this must have the maturity in the age to be 50 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Medical Officers (NCD): Qualification that is desirable from the applicants is set to be MBBS or any of the comparable qualification to it.
- Specialist-District Medical Officer(NCD)
- Consultant Medicine: To qualify for the post academic which is desirable from the applicants is MD in the Medicine under both the posts.
- Counselor: Educational necessity from the applicants is desired to be bachelor’s degree or diploma that need to be in the counseling, health education or mass communication.
- Staff Nurse: Post of the staff nurse under both the program is required to have the qualification to be degree or diploma in the nursing.
- Rehabilitation Worker: Requisite from the applicants is the 10+2 along with the one year’s certificate course or diploma in the multi rehabilitation worker.
Scheme to submit an application: Directorate of Health and Family Welfare (KarHFW) had announced for the eligible candidates that they get them registered online at the official website. After the application duly submitted print out of it must be sent along with all the documents. Name of the post must also be scribed on the envelope that encloses the hard copies.
- Last date for making the submission of the application online is 10th Feb 2014 by the time 5:00 pm.
- Closing date till which the applications must be received and reach at the office of Directorate of Health and Family Welfare (KarHFW) is 14th Feb 2014.
- Applicants must follow the link below to get the answer to the questions arising regarding the general instructions and other eligibility details:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|