The page exclusively for the candidates who are interested to job in the CFSL or Directorate of Forensic Science (DFS) Laboratories as a scientific officers, assistants, laboratory attendants and for other technical posts.
DFS Gujarat Recruitment 2016: 20 Vacancies
- Post Name: Junior Expert Class III (Finger Print Bureau)
- Age Limit as on 11th July 2016: 18-35 years
- Qualification: Degree in Science obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central/State Act in India or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared to as deemed University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Medical Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Deadline: 11th July 2016
Directorate of Forensic Science Recruitment 2016: 26 Vacancies
- Post Name: Scientific Assistant Class III Physical Group
- Age Limit as on 11th July 2016: 18-32 years
- Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Forensic Sciences with specialization in Physical Sciences or Forensic Nanotechnology or physics or Physical Chemistry or Information Technology or Digital Forensic Computer Science or Computer Security obtained from of nay of the University
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Deadline: 11th July 2016
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, Maharashtra, Mumbai had decided for appointing the applicants for the post of Scientific Officer for 2 unoccupied seats which had the following details related with them:
Age limit: The requirement from the applicants to have the maturity as per on the date 1st Nov 2013 is 35 years that meant for the open category applicants and 40 years for the reserved category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational need from the applicants is the PG degree either in the Neuropsychology or in the clinical psychology or the qualification that is comparable to it.
Tenure of Service: The time width for which the applicants will be appointed is 1 year and applicants will not be informed about termination of the service period.
Selection Method: To get the desired applicant for the post the thought process of the Forensic Science Laboratories regarding assortment is the interview and verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: A walk in interview is the process that is being scheduled and it will be compulsory to bring all the original documents on the mentioned day.
Important Date: The date that is important for the applicants to consider so as commencing for the interview i.e. date of the interview is 22nd Nov 2013 and all the process is to be programmed between the times 10:30 am to 11:30 am.
Important Link: Linkage at which the applicants will be able to have the access for the complete detail is a below:
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories Recruitment 2013 for the various posts: Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories under the Home Department, State of Maharashtra Mumbai had announced the recruitment for the candidates on the contract basis of 1 year. Recruitment is being announced for the various posts as mentioned to be below:
The total vacancies open in the laboratory is 360 as per the following distribution.
- 30 posts of Scientific Officer (Group B) Cyber Crime, Tape Authentication & Speaker Identification
- 30 posts of Scientific Assistant (Group C) Cyber Crime, Tape Authentication & Speaker Identification
- 100 posts of Assistant Chemical Analyzer (Group B)
- 100 posts of Scientific Assistant (Group C)
- 100 posts of Laboratory Attendant (Group D)
Essential requirements being set with the authority are as mentioned below:
Age limit: Age of the candidates under all the posts are to be calculated by the as per on the date 1st August, 2013 for all the posts.
a) For the Assistant Chemical Analyzer age of the candidates should be 35 years for the Open candidates and 40 years for reserved candidates.
b) For Scientific Officer: 35 years for the Open candidates & 40 years for reserved candidates.
c) Scientific Assistant & Laboratory Attendant: 33 years for Open candidates & 38 years for reserved candidates.
1. Scientific Officer & 2. Scientific Assistant: 2nd class degree in the PG in the computers, electronics, physics, IT or the degree in the concerned subject related to the post or the 2nd Class Engineering Degree in Information Technology, Electronics, Computers is the requirement for both the posts which must be completed from the recognized university only.
3. Assistant Chemical Analyzer:Candidates must possess the 2nd class P.G. Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bio Chemistry only meant from the recognized University only with the due experience.
4. Scientific Assistant: It is must for the candidates to have the at least 2nd Class degree in Science with the subject of the Chemistry that must be passed from a recognized University.
5. Laboratory Attendant: Candidates make sure that they possess the required qualification to be S.S.C.
Selection procedure: Candidates would be selected as per on the commencement of the interview and the verification of the documents required to check the genuineness of the candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates are being invited to attend the walk in interview session being set by the authority with all the required testimonials in original at the venue that is as mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Important Date and time for the interview:
a) 1st August 2013: Scientific Officer
b) 3rd August 2013: Scientific Assistant
c) 5th August 2013: Assistant. Chemical Analyzer
d) 7th August 2013: Scientific Assistant
e) 12th August 2013: Laboratory Attendant
Interview would commence from the time 10.30 A.M.to 4.30 P.M for all the posts. However candidates are always advised to appear for the interview at least half an hour.
Important Link: Link where the complete knowledge regarding all the posts and for the application format is as mentioned to be below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|