Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 128 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank on the basis of the IBPS test had announced to make the recruitment. The scheme got arranged to work out for the 128 posts of Officer and Office Assistant for which necessary detail is underside:
Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification: The complete and the associated detail is to get the candidates with the announced notification. It is elementary because Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank had made the each post designated with the specific requirement.
Selection Procedure: The complete need of the selection is worthy to get related with the test organized by the IBPS. This RRBs – CWE got arranged in the month of Sep/Oct 2014. Candidates with the valid score card accessed from the test will commence for the selection process i.e. interview.
Registration Process: The application is to accept only via the one process of registration got announced. The published scheme mentions to make the submission of the application at the official website of Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank.
- 2nd June 2015 to 17th June 2015: The necessary times arranged to submit the application online.
- 2nd July 2015: The Terminating date to reprint the request.
- The authorized advertisement needs to get via the link provided beneath:
- To apply online and how to apply the link is made known by the Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank underneath:
The following vacancies has closed. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for the post of Officers and Office Assistants (Closed): Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank had the variable posts unoccupied in the authority for the posts of Officers and Office Assistant which are as below:
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 7 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants): 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 1 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 1 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 4 Posts
- Officer Scale – I: 58 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 47 Posts
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Important points
Age limit: As per the potential or the capability which is required for the post had a direct concern with the age and age limit which is being basically associated with different posts announced is 21 years to 32 years for the officer scale II, 18 years to 28 years for the officer scale I and for the post office assistant. Age will be considered by the authority up to the date 1st June 2013. Also the age concession is by the 5 years for the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) applicants, by 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC) applicants and by 10 years for PWD (Persons with Disability).
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale – I: For both the posts essential qualification is required to be the degree that can be in any of the discipline and also the applicants are required to have the expertise and adeptness in local language.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): Degree that could be from any discipline and with this essential requirement that is associated is the experience of 2 years.
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants) & Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): Certified Associate ship (CA) with the 1 year experience.
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): Post Graduate Degree in Marketing and experience of 1 year is essential qualification.
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): Degree in the concerned field and experience of 2 years is scheduled.
- Fees Schedule: Rs. 20 which is for the SC, ST, PWD applicants and Rs. 100 for the other applicants with the CBS challan is to be paid by the applicants. Challan is available at the link below:
Selection Procedure: Applicants that had performed really well and still had the valid score card of the common written examination (CWE) as conducted by the authority of the IBPS by the Sep 2012 are eligible for the post and will further get their appointment completed with the interview session.
Method to Apply: All the registration will get completed at the official website of the authority and will retain the hard copy which will be needed to be submitted with the challan and testimonials at the time of interview.
Important Date:Payment of the fees and submission of the fees within the dates: 27th August 2013 to 11th Sep 2013. Last date for the reprint of the application: 26th Sep 2013.
Important Link: Connection to the official link which is vital for the applicants to get the complete details which are being fixed by the authority is as below:
To apply online given below the official linkage of the authority
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|