Delhi State Cancel Institute regularly appoint staff under its recruitment projects. We are here to list all the latest jobs vacancies and DSCI Recruitment 2016 projects for the candidates who are interested to do job in the institute.
DSCI Recruitment 2016: 12 Vacancies
- Post Name: Specialty
- Senior Resident: 08 posts
- Senior Technologist (Nuclear Medicine): 02 posts
- Technical Supervisor (Nuclear Medicine): 01 post
- Medical Physicist (Radiotherapy): 01 post
- Age Limit: 40-45 years
- Senior Resident: MBBS or equivalent recognized by MCI, Post Graduate qualification line MD/DNB/DM/Super Specialty/MD in relevant concerned Specialty
- Senior Technologist (Nuclear Medicine): Hr. Secondary Intermediate with Science or Senior Secondary with Science, B.Sc. degree in Science or Post Graduate Diploma in Nuclear Medicine from recognized University
- Technical Supervisor (Nuclear Medicine): Hr. Secondary Intermediate with Science or Senior Secondary with Science, B.Sc. Degree in Science, Post Graduate degree in M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine from recognized University/Medical College/Medical Institute
- Medical Physicist (Radiotherapy): Hr. Secondary Intermediate with Science or Senior Secondary with Science, B.Sc. in Science with Physics or M.Sc. Medical Physics
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original and Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 19th May 2016 at 9.00 AM to 10.30 AM
DSCI is the name of Delhi State Cancer Institute has been founded as an autonomous and independent institution by the Govt of NCT of Delhi for given broad management facility with the most advanced and latest techniques ready for use under one roof for sufferer’s discomfort from cancers. It is the leading institutions within the state as well as at the international degree. Now, we are trying to give you a best knowledge about recruitment project 2016 conducted by Delhi State Cancer Institute. The official website of the institute is www.dsci.nic.in, where the candidates get more information about the institute.
DSCI Recruitment 2016 for the 30 posts of Senior Residents and other posts (Closed)
Age limit: The age which is provided for the post numbered as I is demanded as 33 years and for the remaining of the posts the age maturity demanded is the 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The complete detail of the education is stated to be getting via the official notification that is being structured by the Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI).
Selection Method: The sole criterion which is being stated to make the choice of the applicants is thoroughly provided to be as personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are provided with the mode of registration to be as presence as for the personal interview with all the certificates which is to work out under the supremacy of expert panel of Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI).
- The date of interview which is to be provided for post numbered as I (A) is 26th Sep 2014.
- The date of interview which is to be provided for post numbered as I (B) is 27th Sep 2014.
- The date of interview which is to be provided for post numbered as I (C) is 29th Sep 2014.
- The date of interview which is to be provided for post numbered as I (D) is 30th Sep 2014.
- Date of interview mentioned for the posts numbered as II, III, IV is 8th Oct 2014.
References: The link provided by the Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) is as below to get the recruitment details:
DSCI Recruitment 2014 for the 32 posts of Senior Resident and OT Technologist: Delhi State Cancer Institute for the 32 seats unoccupied had provided the mandatory detail which is very pleasing for the applicants wishing to join the respected authorization. The need is under the posts of Senior Resident and OT Technologist covering different departments and their detail is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Residents: Under the specific post the requirement from the applicants regarding the age is being mentioned to be 33 years and educational qualification necessary from the applicants is being needed to be MBBS, MD, DMB in the concerning discipline. Qualification comparable to it also appreciable on the part of the applicants to apply for the post.
- OT Technologists: Applicants must be of age 35 years for the mentioned post and the scholastic required demanded from the applicants is being provided to be 10+2 passed with the science subject or B.Sc. in the theatre technology.
Scheme to submit an application: Delhi State Cancer Institute had opted the measures of personal interview session to get the count of the applicants along with making the minimal choice of applicants.
- Date of Interview for Post 1 (I) & Post 2 is 8th July 2014.
- Date of Interview for Post 1 (II) is 9th July 2014.
- Date of Interview for Post 1 (III) is 10th July 2014.
- Date of Interview for Post 1 (IV) & (V) is 11th July 2014.
- Date of Interview for Post 1 (VI) is 12th July 2014
References: Connection to check the detail is being provided below:
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment 2013 for the 104 posts of Senior Resident, Professor and other posts: Delhi State Cancer Institute had announced the 104 posts of Senior Resident, Professor and other posts whose detail is as below:
Various requirements from the applicants are as below:
Age limit: Upper age limit for the applicants is decided to be 50 years for post I, 33 years for the post II, 35 years for the post VIII and XI, 45 years for the post IV to VI and the for the rest of the posts the age of the applicants is required to be 40 years.
Educational Qualification: To thoroughly get the detail of the educational requirement refer to the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: Fee schedule differ for the posts announced on the regular and contract basis. According to which applicants applying under the regular basis posts will make the payment of Rs. 125 for reserved category applicants and Rs. 500 for other applicants. Applicants applying for the contract basis posts will pay Rs. 50 (reserved) and Rs. 200 for the other applicants. Fees will be paid by the DD (demand draft) in the favor of the DSCI payable at Delhi.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicants will be made by the institute on the basis of the performance in the written test and for the applicants that will be selected from the test will be liable to move forward where the skills will be required to made in to notice by the personal interview session and also the verification of the documents to be commence in parallel.
Method to Apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment 2013 : To apply for the post applicants make the usage of the application form and with all the relevant documents it must be posted to the office premises of the concerned authorization.
- Closing date for receiving the application of the post A: 31st Oct 2013 by the time 3:00 pm.
- Closing date for receiving the application of the post A from NRI applicants: 31st Oct 2013 by the time 3:00 pm.
- Closing date for receiving the application of the post B: 15th Oct 2013.
Important Links to apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment 2013
- Link for the recruitment advertisement:
- Link for the detailed recruitment rules:
- For getting the format of the application form link is as below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|