The Government of Assam recently published a public notification inviting applicants to apply for various posts under the category of Assistant Teacher. The notification was issued under the DEE (Directorate of Elementary Education) and qualified candidates would be offered jobs in Assam Government Schools. An exhaustive discussion on the given recruitment notification is given below. Some of the important dates to note are:
Advertisement Date: 30th Aug 2016
Starting Date for Apply Online: 1st Sept 2016
Deadline for Apply Online: 30th Sept 2016
No. of Vacancies- 11278 Total
The total number of vacancies is 11278. This includes further segregation in terms of subject, caste of the candidate and other given criteria.
|Posts||No. of Vacancies||Salary on offer (in INR)|
|Arabic Teacher||196||5,200 – 20,200|
|Hindi Teacher||1590||5,200 – 20,200|
|Science Teacher||413||5,200 – 20,200|
|Assistant Teacher||2945||5,200 – 20,200|
|Lower Primary Assistant Teacher||6134||5,200 – 20,200|
Every desirous candidate should be abiding by certain eligibility criteria as laid by the department for selection. The eligibility criteria is divided into 3 major segments. They are:
- Nationality: The Nationality of the candidate should be Indian. If the candidate is from any other country such as Nepal or Bhutan, then necessary proof has to be shown. Other rules in terms of Nationality applies as in case of any other government job.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 43 years. However, normal age relaxation will be applicable as per Government norms. People belonging to Schedule Care, Schedule Tribe, OBC and PwD would be given privilege over candidates belonging to general quota.
- Educational Qualification: The required qualification for Lower Assistant Teacher will be different from all other categories. For a candidate who is applying for the post of Lower Assistant Teacher- 50% marks in Higher Secondary Examination with Elementary Education Course (2-year Diploma). For candidates who wish to apply for the other available post, the educational qualification will be as – Graduation along with a Diploma in D. Ed / B.Sc/ Elementary Education.
How to apply?
Candidates who wish to apply for the selection process need to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website where form is being offered. You can directly go the required page by clicking on this link- http://www.lpupteachers.com/index.jsp
- Select the download option for the post that you wish to apply for.
- An online form will appear which you would be required to fill up and submit online. This will make your application process faster and secure. Also towards the end of the form submission you would be required to pay an application fee.
- Once the form has been submitted along with the necessary fee, you would be required to take a print out of the challan and use it for future reference.
All candidates are required to pay application fee. For candidates who belong to the General and OBC category, the applicable fee is INR 200 and for candidates who belong to SC and ST category, the applicable fee is INR 150. You can either pay the fee online or take a print out of the challan and have it submitted to the nearest authorized bank.
If you have any questions with respect to this recruitment notification, feel free to ask them by using the comment section.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|