Daman and Diu is the union territory established in the year 1987 having total 112 km area. The official languages in UT are English, Hindi, Marathi, Portuguese and Gujarati. The official has issued a detail recruitment notification 2016 for the recruitment of various staff in various government department. Interested candidates should read the following information. Eligible candidates should download the advertisement and read at least one time before submitting application form. The candidates should bookmark this page who wants to do job in Daman & Diu Union Territory. We will list here all open jobs vacancies in the union territory for all the Government Department. And don’t forget to subscribe your email Id and like our Facebook page where you can get instant alert on the recruitment projects for the year 2016.
Daman & Diu Police Department Recruitment 2016: 14 Vacancies
- Post Name: Police Sub Inspector
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Qualification: Graduate from recognized university with certificate for Computer of at least 3 months
- Selection Procedure: Physical Test, Medical Test and Computer Based Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply online through Official website: http://www.ddpolice.nic.in
- Deadline: 20th May 2016
(Closed) Name & No. of Posts: Daman & Diu Police, U.T is admitting a facts to prefer One Hundred & Twenty One (121) versatile female and male challengers having Indian citizenship as the post of Police Constable under the group “C”.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary certificates (H.S.C) “OR” Equivalent with the minimum of fifty (50%) percentage marks and sound state of health. The age of candidates will be in between eighteen (18) years to twenty five (25) years. We are referring to applicants an official notification given below under the title of reference to know more about eligibility.
Selection Process for Recruitment in Daman & Diu Police: Firstly, candidates will be appeared for Physical fitness trial & common competitive written test. After that, qualified candidates are liable to attend the personal interview.
Application Form: The application form is given in the end of official advertisement defined ahead under the head point of reference. Fill it in own handwriting, paste one passport size photograph on it and send to the address along with attested photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates in concern of educational record, caste proof, date of birth, driving license and domicile.
- Last date of receipt of application is 25th Feb, 2013.
- The physical test is conducted on 9th March, 2012.
- The date of the common competitive written exam is 24th March, 2013.
- An original advertisement is published from 24th Jan, 2013.
- Candidates who have a diploma of ITI will be preferable.
- The written test will be conducted in Hindi “OR” English language.
- It is the duty of candidates to super scribe the name of post on an application envelope.
- Total numbers of vacancies are the subject of verification.
- The relaxation to reserved community as per government of India rules.
References for Daman & Diu Police Recruitment: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.daman.nic.in
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|