Dadra & Nagar Haveli is a place that is being fortuned by the spell binding beauty and the distant mountain ranges. The flora and fauna of the place is also having a wide ranged and to keep the nature having intact the way it is necessary to have the proper conservation measurements. Administration of the Dadra & Nagar Haveli is being making the constructive measures to work in the field.
Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016: 101 Vacancies
- Post Name: Primary School Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher
- Primary School Teacher: 24 posts
- Upper Primary Teacher: 77 posts
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Primary School Teacher: Senior Secondary or its equivalent and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or Senior Secondary with 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) or Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education and Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
- Upper Primary Teacher: Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation with 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) and Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 16th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 16th Sept 2016
District Panchayat Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016: 121 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Stenographer/PA: 04 posts
- Junior Engineer: 16 posts
- Accountant: 02 posts
- Assistant: 05 posts
- Extension Officer: 05 posts
- Investigator: 01 post
- Mukhya Sevika: 01 post
- Surveyor: 01 post
- Draughtsman: 02 posts
- Hindi Translator: 01 post
- Hindi Typist: 01 post
- Gram Sevak: 14 posts
- LDC: 20 posts
- Driver: 07 posts
- Multipurpose Worker: 08 posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 11 posts
- Accountant/Computer operator: 11 posts
- Lineman: 11 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2016: 18-30 years
- Stenographer/PA: H.S.S.C. or equivalent and Speed of 80 wpm in Stenography in English
- Junior Engineer: Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute of State government/Union Territory
- Accountant: Degree of B.Com from any recognized University
- Assistant: Bachelor degree/Graduate in any faculty from Govt. recognized University and English Typing @ 35 wpm or Hindi typing @30 wpm
- Extension Officer: Bachelor degree/Graduate in any faculty from Govt. recognized University and English Typing @ 35 wpm or Hindi typing @30 wpm
- Investigator: B.Sc./B.Com/B.A. with Statistics as major subjects
- Mukhya Sevika: Degree of a recognized University with Home Science/Sociology or Diploma in Child Development or Diploma in Nutrition
- Surveyor: Std. 10th pass from recognized Board and 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized university/Board or 2 years course in Land Surveying from ITI
- Draughtsman: HSC or equivalent and Certificate/Diploma in Draughtsman course of a recognized Institute
- Hindi Translator: Master Degree of a recognized university in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a compulsory/Elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level
- Hindi Typist: SSC or equivalent with Hindi & Hindi typewriting of 30 wpm speed from Govt. Institution
- Gram Sevak: SSC who have passed Diploma in Agriculture
- LDC: 12th class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University
- Driver: 12th pass from recognized board and Driving Licence of Heavy Motor Vehicle/Light Motor Vehicle/Heavy Passenger Vehicle
- Multipurpose Worker: Matriculation or equivalent with ITI pass
- Panchayat Secretary: 12th class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University
- Accountant/Computer operator: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- Lineman: S.S.C. with National Trade Certificate in Electrician Course
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout Out Hard Copy send by registered/speed post
- Advertisement: 12th Aug 2016
- Deadline: within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Dadra and Nagar Haveli is a Union Territory and capital of Silvassa. So the administration of Dadra and Nagar issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of the following staff on contract basis. The information regarding the recruitment process, selection process and application process is given below. Interested candidates who are interested to job in Dadra and Nagar Haveli can go through the following information. Other candidates must see our latest government jobs opening page to see more jobs opening in various Government sector.
Directorate of Medical & Health Services Silvassa Recruitment 2016 for 3 posts of Technician (Clsoed)
Directorate of Medical & Health Services Silvassa had announced the detail that is under the relation of making the staffing of the candidates. The process made recognized is to get related for three posts of Technician relating to which the associated features of eligibility are underneath:
- ECG Technician: 01 Post
- Technician Dermatology: 01 Post
- ENT Technician: 01 Post
Age Limit: Directorate of Medical & Health Services Silvassa had mentioned the associated age maturity under the limits of 18 years to 27 years. The associated relaxation in the age is worth permitting for the departmental candidates up to 40 years.
- ECG Technician: The concerning positions demands the academic as 12th class passed and must also have the possession of Diploma in ECG Technician and requires having the associated knowledge of Gujarati Language.
- Technician Dermatology: Applicants under the post are to get connected with the educational necessity as 12th class passed with the Diploma having required in Dermatology. An applicant requires also having the proficient knowledge of Gujarati Language.
- ENT Technician: The academic having announced thoroughly as 12th class passed with the subject of Science. The liability associated next with candidates is to have the certificate of Diploma in ENT Technician along with the knowledge of Gujarati Language.
Application Submission: Directorate of Medical & Health Services Silvassa had mentioned the development of getting listed for the qualified candidates only. The foremost necessity on the candidates is to get fitted into the eligibility aspects firstly and then needed following the registration schemes. The succession of registration mentions downloading the application from the official site. The request form is worth forwarding with the necessary certificates and documents as discussed underneath:
- The certificates getting related with the educational qualification.
- The documents under the concern of the age attainment. Applicants can also present the matriculation certificate regarding the evidence.
- The proof associated to the caste of the candidates i.e. whether belongs to SC, ST, PH, EXSM or any other reserved caste.
- The residential certificate
- The experience certificates
- Recently clicked photographs
Significant Dates: The time on which the announcement got notified meticulously is 3rd Oct 2015 to 9th Oct 2015.
- The application for the registration is must reaching the premises within 30 days of the advert having revealed. The application after the period will get discarded entirely and will not get acknowledged for further correspondence.
Vital Link: Directorate of Medical & Health Services Silvassa had announced the linkage underneath that will make the candidates having connected to the recruitment advertisement and the necessary application form for registration:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|