Here is the list of latest CRPF Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by CRPF along with complete information. The page is all about to announce CRPF Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 10 vacancies open in CRPF as follows:
CRPF Recruitment 2016: 10 Vacancies
- Post Name: Specialist Doctors and General Duty Medical Officer
- Specialist Doctor: 03 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 07 posts
- Age Limit as on 28th Aug 2016: 67 years
- Specialist Doctor: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned Specialty and one and half year experience for Degree Holder
- General Duty Medical Officer: MCI recognized MBBS degree with Completion of Internship
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 26th Aug 2016 at 9.00 AM
- Interview Venue: Composite Hospital, CRPF, Talegeon Dabhade, Pune (Maharashtra) 410507
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016: 686 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Qualification: 12th or equivalent examination from a board/University recognized by Central/State Government & English Typing with min Speed of 35 wpm or Hindi Typing with min speed of 30 wpm on computer
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: crpfindia.com
- Deadline: 5th May 2016
- Deadline for Payment of Fee through Post Office: 5 days before from 30th April 2016
- Written Exam: 26th June 2016
CRPF Central Zone Constable Recruitment 2016: 1247 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) (Central Zone)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-27 years
- Qualification: 10th pass from a recognized Board/Council and ITI Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Institute
- Selection Process: Physical Test, Written Test, Driving Test, Trade/Skill Test, Medical Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: crpf.nic.in
- Deadline: 10th March 2016
- Written Exam Date: 15th May 2016
About CRPF: CRPF is the popular name of Central Reserve Police Force. It is the largest Armed Police Force in India. CRPF comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The main work of the CRPF is to assist police in the states of India. The official website of the CRPF is www.crpf.gov.in, where the candidates can find more about the Central Reserve Police Force. The website has also a recruitment section where they updates latest jobs, vacancies and recruitment projects by Central Reserve Police Force. In this page, you can also find the latest recruitment news about the CRPF. So bookmark this page or subscribe your email or like our Facebook page to get latest updates on it. Now, the Central Reserve Police Force is going to recruit constables in various disciplines. The following information will help the candidates about the procedure of application, selection procedure, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies and other procedure about the recruitment.
CRPF regulary appoint military staff and non-military staff. The candidates who wants to make career in CRPF and don’t want to miss the golden chance to do job in Central Reserve Police Force should visit this page daily. We update this page regularly to inform you about CRPF new opening jobs.
CRPF Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 518 posts of the Constable (Technical & Tradesmen): Central Reserve police Force (CRPF) had mentioned to work out the necessary measures which are suitable so as for the 518 posts of the Constable (Technical & Tradesmen). The need which is required is provided underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The detail associated with the age and educational qualification must be obtained with the notification that is being mentioned and announced by the Central Reserve police Force (CRPF).
Fees Schedule: Applicants are required that the fee that is to be get paid for the post is the Rs. 50 and this fee will be acceptable only with the IPO, Demand draft or bank cheque.
Scheme to submit an application: Central Reserve police Force (CRPF) had mentioned for the qualified applicants to make use of the application prescribed. Application must be provided to forward with the necessary certificates and testimonials.
- 20th Dec 2014: Terminating date which is associated with the application to be receipted.
- 1st March 2015: Date which is associated with the written examination.
References: The necessary link to the official advertisement is being mentioned underneath by the Central Reserve police Force (CRPF):
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|