We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in CRIS under CRIS Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
CRIS Recruitment 2014 for the 55 posts of ASE and ANE: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) had mentioned the placement session under which the reception of the applications is being stated for the 55 posts of ASE and ANE and the allotment of seats is being provided as below:
- 40 posts of Assistant Software Engineer
- 15 posts of Assistant Network Engineer
Age limit: Applicants as on the last date of submission of the application must be minimum 22 years and maximum 27 years with the relaxation in the age for reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- ASE: BE, B. Tech, MCA or B.Sc. is the required scholastic necessity which is being associated with the applicants.
- ANE: Applicants for the respective post must be possessed with the qualification of BE, B. Tech, ME or M. Tech in the concerning field with the valid GATE score card.
Fees Schedule: Paying fee for the registration is a very common practice. Under the currently announced posts the payment to be making is the Rs. 500 along with the additional bank charges of Rs. 60. Under the rules and regulations of Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) applicants under the category SC, ST and PWD are exempted from the payment of registration fee.
Selection Method: To get selected for any of the authorizations is not every one cup of tea. The procedure which is being attached is the marks which are being attained by the applicants under the GATE test 2014 that will be conducted by the IITs. The next procedure thoroughly interlinked is the medical examination so that it could be checked whether applicants are fit or not to perform the duties.
Scheme to submit an application: The preciseness is always expected from the applicants while making the registration because these opportunities are not easily accessible. The process as summed up by the Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) states for scanning their photo and signature at the primitive stage and having a valid email id. Having satisfied both the criterions and possessing the desirable qualification make the submission of the application online. The hard copy of the application is suggested to keep hold by the applicants that will be required at the time of further selection process.
- Date from which the process of the submission of the applications will get initiated is 16th June 2014.
- Closing date until which the first step of the online registration must be complete is 6th July 2014.
- Date until which the payment of fee must be made at any of the branch of SBI is 10th July 2014.
- Concluding date via which the 2nd phase of registration and complete application must be submitted is provided to be 15th July 2014.
- Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) had mentioned the link below under which the official advertisement summed up could be easily draws out.
Here is the link:
- Online registration for the post is available at the linkage below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|