Cochin Shipyard is a Government of India company which was established in the year of 1972 for repairing and building the vessels in India. The more information about Cochin Shipyard can be found on the official website www.cochinshipyard.com. The following information only for the latest recruitment in Cochin Shipyard. Interested candidates should read the following information to apply for the post.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016: 395 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant, Semi Skilled and other Vacancies
- Fabrication Assistant: 170 posts
- Outfit Assistant: 145 posts
- General Worker (Canteen): 10 posts
- Semi Skilled Rigger: 40 posts
- Project Assistant: 30 posts
- Age Limit as on 24th Aug 2016: 30 years
- Fabrication Assistant: Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade
- Outfit Assistant: Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade
- General Worker (Canteen): Pass in VII Std., one year Certificate in Food Production/Food and Beverages Service from a Government Food Craft Institute/Two year Vocational Certificate in Catering and Restaurant Management from an Institution recognized by State/Central Govt.
- Semi Skilled Rigger: Pass in IV Std
- Project Assistant: Three year Diploma in respective branch of Engineering/Commercial practice or Information Technology or Computer Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education and Post Graduate degree in Commerce from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure:
- Fabrication/Outfit Assistant, General Worker & Semi Skilled Rigger: Practical Test
- Project Assistant: OMR based Objective Type Written Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.cochinshipyard.com and Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Registered/Speed post before 31st Aug 2016
- Deadline: 24th Aug 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 31st Aug 2016
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016: 27 Vacancies
- Post Name: Fireman & Safety Assistant
- Fireman: 12 posts
- Safety Assistant: 15 posts
- Age Limit as on 12th Aug 2016: 30 years
- Fireman: Pass in SSLC and min 4 to 6 months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Govt. recognized Course
- Safety Assistant: Pass in SSLC and 1 year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized Institute of Public Sector Undertaking
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 12th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 12th Aug 2016
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016: 30 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Scaffolder
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Qualification: SSLC and ITI in the relevant trade with relevant experience in Handling scaffolding work in a shipyard or Engineering company or pass in SSLC
- Selection Procedure: Practical Test
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send hard copy by registered/speed post
- Deadline: 30th July 2016
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2015 for the 29 posts of AGM, Senior Manager and MO (Closed)
Cochin Shipyard Limited had made many of the random announcements that are soothing for the applicants wishing to join the supremacy. The detail publicised recently is having the association for the 29 posts of AGM, Senior Manager and MO under which the desirable detail is as below:
- Assistant General Manager: 17 Posts
- Senior Manager: 11 Posts
- Medical Officer (Medical Service): 01 Post
Age limit: The age demanded by the Cochin Shipyard Limited is variable for each post. For the post of AGM the age needed is the 50 years, for the SM age required is the 40 years and for the post of MO the necessity of the age is stated as 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are provided with the unique need of education under each post. It is advised to get with the official notification to assort the complete requirement of the educational qualification.
Fees Schedule: Having registered for the post it is very essential to make the payment of the fee. The necessity of the payment is the Rs. 550 that is concerning only to the OBC and the open category applicants. Reserved category applicants will be exempted from the schedule of the fee.
Scheme to submit an application: Cochin Shipyard Limited had provided the 2 phase process. Applicants firstly will make the submission of the online application and then will be able to print the Challan form. Using this applicants will make the payment of the fee and will tend for the 2nd phase of registration and will compile the final detailed application. Completing this applicant will be needed to send the printed copy of the application with all the necessary certificates.
- 17th Dec 2014 to 12th Jan 2015: Dates which are mentioned to complete the first phase of registration online.
- 16th Jan 2015: Concluding date to make the payment of the fee.
- 20th JAN 2015: Last date to complete the 2nd phase of registration.
- 27th Jan 2015: Last date provided so as to receive the hard copy of application.
- The link to the official notification is being provided systematically below by the Cochin Shipyard Limited to get the entire detail:
To have the application compiled online the link which is necessary is provided below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|