CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2016 for 50 posts of Staff Nurse, Technician, and Other Posts: Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO) Dhamtari had arranged the complete registration scheme that got arranged for the recruitment session 2016. The procedure having notified is for 50 posts of Staff Nurse, Technician, and Other Posts and the concerning eligibility features are beneath:
Age Perimeter: Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO) Dhamtari had mentioned the associated necessitate of the age as per the need of the post. The age boundary that got permitted for the candidates is 18 years to 64 years. The age is must reckoning by the candidates on the date 1st Dec 2015.
- Medical Officer: The education for the post got mentioned as MBBS, BHMS, BAMS or BUMS Degree and applicants must be registered under the related council for complete qualifying nature.
- GNM (Female): GNM passed
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing or GNM course along with live registration in Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration council
- ANM: 12th class passed and ANM Course
- Pharmacist: Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy and registered with Pharmacy Council
- Technician: DMLT or BMLT course and Registered with CG paramedical
- AAYA Female
- Attendants NRS: 8th class passed
- Data Entry Operator: Graduation Degree with one – year Diploma in Computer Applications
- Data Handler: 12th class passed with one – year Diploma in Computer Applications
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule got mentioned underneath by the Chief Medical & Health Officer Dhamtari for the registration:
- Candidates that expect < 25000: Rs. 400 (General) and Rs. 200 for SC, ST, PH and Women
- Candidates that expect > 25000: Rs. 650 (General) and Rs. 350 for SC, ST, PH and Women
The fee must get paid in the shape of Demand Draft (DD) through any of the nationalized banks in the favor of District Health Society, Dhamtari.
Selection Process: The associated procedure of the selection of the candidates is the screening test, interview, and the skill test. The next concerning process provided to make the selection of the candidates is the merit, experience in the work along with the document verification.
Application Submission: The scheme of the registration as announced by the Chief Medical & Health Officer Dhamtari is the application usage under the pattern arranged. The request form must get dispatched with the concerning certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 23rd Dec 2015: The final associated period associated to which the application submission must get entertained at the venue as mentioned and specified. Applicants are liable to make the complete dispatch of the application by the time 5:30 pm. Application after the passage of the stipulated period will be of no use.
Vital Link: Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO) Dhamtari had mentioned the connection beneath that will enable the candidates to make the relation with the recruitment advertisement and the concerning format of the application:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|