Announcement regarding the downloading of Admit Card for Interview by the Chhattisgarh High Court for the Post of District Judges: An announcement is being commenced by the Chhattisgarh High Court to inform the candidates regarding the downloading of the admit card for the interview (Viva voce). This interview cum viva voce is being set for the Post of the District Judge (Entry Level). The interview will commence on the date 15th June 2013 at 11:00 a.m.
Candidates can download their admit card at the link mentioned below:
Announcement regarding the down loading of Admit Card by the Chhattisgarh High Court for the Post of Stenographer
Chhattisgarh High Court had released the major element required for any of the test or the interview i.e. the admit card. The admit cards are to be downloaded for the post of the Stenographer regarding the skill test and the interview. Both the test will commence on the date 22nd June 2013. However if in any case or the instant problem the authority failed to conduct the tests the same will commence on the date 23rd June 2013.
The venue at which the candidate is to appear for the test is as mentioned below:
- High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri at Bilaspur
The time to appear before the authority is 10:00 a.m.
Link at which you can download the desired admit card is as following:
The required details regarding the duration of examination and maximum marks needed to obtain by the candidates are mentioned in the link.
Candidate is to bring with them the all the required certificates like
- The utmost of all is to bring the admit card duly downloaded by the candidate.
- Certificates of the educational as well as the technical education.
- Proof regarding the age of the certificate. It could also be the matriculation certificate of the candidate.
- The document regarding the proof of the caste of the potential.
- Residential proof of candidate.
All the original certificates are to bring with them along with the set of photo state copies.
- Passport sized photographs which must be duly tested by the Gazzetted Officer. Otherwise the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled
- Candidate is to show the speed in typing and the Shorthand as per mentioned by mentioned by the candidate in regards to the certificate produced by the candidate.
- Computer or the any other system needed for the speed tes will be provided by the concerned authority.
- Not any kind of the travelling allowance or the any type of the accommodation will be provided by the authority. All the arrangements are to be made by the candidates by themselves.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|