Here is the list of latest CDMO Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by CDMO along with complete information. The page is all about to announce CDMO Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 362 vacancies open in CDMO as follows:
CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2016: 362 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- MPHW (Female): 25 posts
- MPHW (Man): 62 posts
- Radiographer: 22 posts
- Lab Technician: 12 posts
- Staff Nurse: 241 posts
- Age Limit as on 25th April 2016: 21-32 years
- MPHW (Female): Higher Secondary School Certificate, 12th examination and passed Health Worker (Female) training course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing & Midwifery Board or Passed out from Indian Nursing Council Approved Institute
- MPHW (Man): 12th Science examination under council of Higher Secondary education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the Govt. Medical College and Hospitals by the Pharmacy Council of India/AICTE
- Radiographer: 12th Science Examination under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from any of the Govt. Medical College and Hospitals of the State/any other Private Institution recognized by the Govt. of Odisha or AICTE
- Lab Technician: 12th Science Examination under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any of the Govt. Medical College and Hospitals of the State/any other Private Institution recognized by the Govt. of Odisha or AICTE
- Staff Nurse: 12th Science Examination under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in General Nursing 7 Midwifery Course from any of the Govt. Medical College and Hospitals of the State/any other Private Institution duly approved by Indian Nursing Council & the examination conducted by the Odisha Nursing Council
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be made by carrier assessment
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by speed post
- Deadline: 20th May 2016
CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2016 for 27 posts of Lab Technician, MO and other posts (Closed)
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Mayurbhanj had mentioned for the candidates to make the dispatch of the application for the announced vacated seats. The process having arranged is for 27 posts of Lab Technician, MO, and other posts for which detail of eligibility is underneath:
Age Perimeter: The age having required under the post I got mentioned as 68 years and for the remaining posts the relation of the age got mentioned as 21 years to 32 years. The age got announced getting relaxed for the candidates that are under the community reserved with the reckoning of the age got mentioned making on the date 1st Dec 2015.
Educational Qualification: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Mayurbhanj had mentioned the relation of the educational qualification under each post as underneath systematically:
- MO-MBBS: MBBS Degree
- AYUSH-AYURVED-SS: Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S). applicants must also have passed the Oriya up to M.E standard
- Laboratory Technician: 10+2 passed along with the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Course
- LT-RNTCP: Applicants must be 10+2 passed coupled with the Diploma in the Medical Laboratory Technology
- STLS-RNTCP: Graduation Degree with the Diploma in the Medical Laboratory Technology
- Counselor-NRC: Graduation in Food & Nutrition or Home Science
- Community Nurse under Mental Health: Graduation Degree
- Clinical Psychologist under Mental Health: MA or M.Sc. in Psychology or Clinical Psychology
- PPM Coordinator: Applicants for the post needed having the education as Post Graduation Degree in Communication ACSM, Public Private Partnership, Health Projects or Programmer
- DEO-RNTCP: Graduation with PGDCA or DCA
Selection Process: The structured scheme of the selection of the candidates that needed getting followed is the interview session. Applicants will also get checked on their genuineness via the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The process of the registration that got mentioned by the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Mayurbhanj got mentioned as the direct interview session. Applicants are accountable to make the presence with the essential certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: The date of the interview for each respective position got mentioned underneath systematically:
- MO-MBBS: 10th Dec 2015
- AYUSH-AYURVED-SS: 10th Dec 2015
- Laboratory Technician: 11th Dec 2015
- LT-RNTCP: 11th Dec 2015
- STLS-RNTCP: 11th Dec 2015
- Counselor-NRC: 14th Dec 2015
- Community Nurse under Mental Health: 16th Dec 2015
- Clinical Psychologist under Mental Health: 16th Dec 2015
- PPM Coordinator: 18th Dec 2015
- DEO-RNTCP: 19th Dec 2015
Vital Link: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Mayurbhanj had mentioned the web portal underneath that will make the candidates getting acknowledged with the official notification and the associated layout of the application:
CDMO MPHW (F)/ANM Recruitment 2016: 13 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Oct 2015: 21-32 years
- Qualification: 12th passed
- Application Procedure: Apply offline
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2015
Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Mayurbhanj (Odisha) Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 255 LT, Staff Nurse and MPHW posts: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Mayurbhanj (Odisha) is really pleased to announce the recruitment for the candidates that were seeking for the recruitment for under such a prestigious institution. This institution is always in the search of the young potential by the means of the different selection techniques. This time authority had announced a sum total of 255 vacancies under the posts LT, Staff Nurse and MPHW. These posts are purely on the temporarily basis which could be subjected to the termination at the cause of the unsatisfactory performance of the applicant. The total count of the posts may vary by the authority. The posts under these traits are as following:
- MPHW (F)
- MPHW (M)
- Staff Nurse
- Laboratory Technician
Various conditions and the eligibility terms related with the vacancies are as mentioned to be below:
Age Limit: Age limit is structured between the 18 years to the 32 years with the provision of the relaxation to the applicants under the certain rules and regulations of the authority. According to the norms of the authority maximum age limit that is to be relaxed by the 5 years in case the candidate is ST, SC or belong to the SEBC and to the Women candidates also and relaxation of 10 years if the candidates is disabled i.e. the case of PH (Physical Handicapped) candidates.
Educational Qualification: Educational qualification that is the most important factor in the judgment of the eligibility and the potential of the candidates is as per mentioned to be below:
- MPHW (F): Candidate must have passed in the courses i.e. HSC, MPHW (F) / ANM from the approved institutions. Candidates must be fit in her physical as well as the mental conditions also and should be free from any kind of the diseases.
- MPHW (M): Candidate must possess the Diploma in Pharmacy in the Govt. institution of the Orissa and must be registered with Orissa pharmacy council. However the Selection is to be made as per the merit in the D.Pharm examination.
- Staff Nurse: Should have completed GNM and B.Sc. Nursing and the selection will be according to the merit in concerned courses only.
- Laboratory Technician: DMLT course is required and also the merit list will be made accordingly.
- Radiographer: Candidates should have done DMRT course.
- Pharmacist: Applicant should have completed them D pharm. and also had their name register in the Odisha Pharmacy Council.
How to Apply: Application form and the necessary enclosures that must be attested with one photo graph that is self attested should reach the authority in a self addressed envelope on which it is clearly written the post for which the candidates had applied for with an affixed Rs. 25 postage stamp to the address mentioned below:
Chief District Medical Officer, Mayurbhanj, At/PO: Baripada Khordha,
- The last date for the application to reach the authority is 15th July 2013
- Required link to the notification to be issued by the authority for the complete information is as below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|