The High Court of Calcutta is the oldest High Court in India. It was founded on 1st July, 1862 under the High Court’s Act, 1861. It has authority over the union territory of the Nicobar & Andaman Islands and state of West Bengal. The oldest high court of the India is Calcutta High Court. The existence of the court is being made possible under the high court’s act 1861. It was established on the date 1st July 1862. Calcutta High Court had always taken the steps to make the recruitment of the applicants that are suitable appropriate to work under the supremacy. The place of High Court was formed by Mr. Walter Granville, Govt. Architect, on the model of Cloth Hall at Ypres in Belgium “OR” the ‘Stadt-Haus’. The capital of the High Court is west Bengal and bench of Kolkata. It also has a decided Circuit Bench in the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, i.e. Port Blair. The court has an authorized judge strength of fifty eight. Now, we are here going to list all Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 projects.
Office of the District Judge & Session Judge, South 24-Paragans Recruitment 2016: 152 Vacancies
- Post Name: Staff in the Judgeship
- Stenographer Grade III: 13 posts
- Bengali Stenographer Grade III: 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk: 92 posts
- Peon: 42 posts
- Farash: 02 posts
- Day Guard: 01 post
- Mali (Gardener): 01 post
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-40 years
- Stenographer Grade III & Lower Division Clerk: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and Certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer Operation, for Stenographer Grade III a minimum speed @ 80 wpm in shorthand and typing speed @ 30 wpm in required
- Lower Division Clerk: 92 posts
- Peon, Farash & Day Guard: 8th class passed Certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasah or any other recognized Institution
- Mali (Gardener): Candidate must have the ability to read and Write in Bengali
- Selection Procedure:
- Stenographer Grade III: Typing Test and Personality Test
- Bengali Stenographer Grade III: Typing Test and Personality Test
- Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Farash, Day Guard: Written Examination and Personality Test
- Mali (Gardener): Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Deadline: 12th Aug 2016
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016: 21 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Assistant Registrar
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-32 years
- Qualification: Graduation from the Calcutta University or an equivalent examination of a Statutory Indian or other University and/or Institution and must possess knowledge of Vernacular of the State of WB as well as good knowledge of the English Language
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Competitive Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Speed Post
- Deadline: 8th June 2016
Calcutta High Court had announced the program and succession scheme to make the recruitment of the applicants. The course of action is derived and notified for the 2 posts of Driver and for which the announced detail is as below:
- 1 for unreserved
- 1 for SC
Age limit: Calcutta High Court had mentioned the age limits to be as 18 years to 40 years. Applicants as per the category reserved will be granted with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: The scholastic fixation for the applicants for the post is mentioned as VIII and need to be having the valid driving license.
Fees Schedule: The fee program that is being interlinked with the applicants is the Rs. 200 as announced by the Calcutta High Court. Applicants with the category SC and ST will pay Rs. 50. PWD and EXSM applicants are made exempted from the schedule of the fee.
Selection Method: The requisite which is being linked for making the selection of the applicants is the practical test in the driving or the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are related with the registration to be as usage of the application which is being provided by the expert supremacy of the Calcutta High Court. Necessary certificates and testimonials are being mentioned to send with all the necessary certificates and testimonials.
Important Date: 16th Feb 2015: Closing date which is related for the complete entertaining of the application at the office premises.
References: The link which announced by the Calcutta High Court is provided to get the official advertisement and other mandatory details:
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2015 of the 70 posts of LDC, Group D and other posts (Closed): Office of the District Judge, Paschim Medinipur had always made the structure of the valuable idea in the form of the official notification with which applicants had been recruited for the various panels. For the year 2014 the session is being proclaimed of the 70 posts of LDC, Group D and other posts. Applicants must check first the each of the specific of eligibility and the allocation of seats and only then apply for the post
Here is the detail:
Age limit: On the date of 1st Jan 2014 the age maturity by the applicants have to be under the perimeter of 18 years to 37 years along with the liability for the reserve category applicants with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification which is being desirable from the applicants is to be passed in the madhyamik class or the comparable education.
Fees Schedule: Every post is being associated with the different registration fee so it is suggested to get via the official notification of Office of the District Judge to get the detail.
Scheme to submit an application: under the prearranged form application is accessible at the linkage provided underneath. This application will be needed to be filled by the applicants and then will be required to be send along with all the necessary documentation.
- Closing date being scheduled to make the last submission of the application is 20th June 2014.
- Tentative date of examination is being mentioned to be 3rd August 2014.
References: The connection required to be check by the applicants to get the each and every point is being mentioned below:
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2015 of the post of Stenographer (Closed): District Judge Court Darjeeling under the supremacy of the Calcutta High Court had made the statement publicized of the post of Stenographer. Applicants having the educational qualification Madhyamik Pariksha and proficiency in the shorthand as well as typing are eligible to apply for the post. These qualified applicants must make the presence for the direct interview session on the date 17th May 2014 with all the required certificates and credentials.
Link to make the check on the complete detail associated is thoroughly provided to be below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|