Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is working under the administrative command of government of India and commonly known as BIS. Recently, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is announcing a recruitment 2016 concept to appoint various well educated candidates as the various staff post. It is the great opportunity for those candidates who are interested to do job in Bureau of Indian Standards. For more details, candidates can download an official notification given below under the title of reference. Here we are discussing a short information about Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2016 project.
BIS Recruitment 2016: 108 Various Vacancies
- Post Name: Jr Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Sr Technician (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil), Technical Assistant (Lab)
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: www.bis.org.in
- Deadline: 1st Feb 2016
BIS Recruitment 2015 for 97 posts of Scientist B (Closed)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) had announced the detail of the staffing. The process got publicized is to get concern for the 97 posts of Scientist B and the different departments for getting the positions filled are underside:
Age Limit: The announced age period published by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is 21 years to 30 years on the date 1st Sep 2015. The age relaxation got published to grant to the reserved category candidates.
- Posts 1 to 7: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology
- Post 8 and 9: Master’s Degree in Natural Science
Fee Schedule: The application fee got published by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the Rs. 750 and it is to pay with the online mode of payment. The price mentioned exempting for the SC, ST, EXSM and PWD candidates.
Selection Process: The assortment progression got announced completing with the examination and the interview session.
Application Submission: The application is to get submitted only at the official site of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). The application compiled other than this method will not get acknowledged.
- 8th Sep 2015 to 24th Sep 2015: The associated period to make the online registration and also the online payment.
- 10th Oct 2015: The date from which the downloading of the call letter is to get started.
- 18th Oct 2015: The date of online examination.
- The web portal for the complete notification got mentioned beneath by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS):
- The online submission need getting completed via the linkage beneath:
BIS Recruitment 2015 for 115 posts of Scientist B (Closed)
Bureau of Indian Standards commonly known as the BIS was passed through the act of parliament and the date of the establishment of the BIS is the 1st April 1987. The work function is of very diverse i.e. it is involved in the pleasant-sounding enlargement of activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) had recently made an announcement that is in regards to the recruitment of the applicants under the 115 posts of Scientist B that are as below:
- Mechanical Engineering – 31
- Civil Engineering – 24
- Metallurgical Engineering – 9
- Chemical Engineering – 8
- Electrical Engineering – 31
- Computer Engineering / Computer Science – 10
- Textile Engineering – 2
Particulars that are needed to consider before proceeding for the next procedures are as below:
Age limit: Age of the applicants must be under the age group 21 years to 27 years and this age must be attained as per on the date 1st Dec 2014 and age relaxation in the age will be favorable for the applicants that are under the reserve category.
Educational Criterion Set: The academic which is integrated to qualify for the post is the bachelor’s degree in the engineering or technology and the required accumulative score needed is the 60% and for the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) applicants aggregate is needed to be 50%.
Fees Schedule: The fee which had to be paid by the applicants other than the SC, ST, EXSM, PWD and women candidates as no fee is being set for these, is the Rs. 750 and fee must be paid only by the master, visa card or by the net banking.
Selection Method: The process under which the selection of the application will be completed is the written test and applicants who had successfully passed on by the test will move on for the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are being provided with the process which is being summed up online to the make the submission of the application and after the complete submission of the application a registration number and password will be generated and it must be hang on till the future procedures gets completed.
- 6th Dec 2014: Date from which the online registration starts from.
- 24th Dec 2014: Date on which the online registration will get completed.
- 6th Dec 2014 to the date 24th Dec 2014: Payment must be made within these dates.
- 24th Dec 2014: date for the closure of the edit.
- 10th Jan 2015: last date by which application could be printed.
- 8th Jan 2015: Date from which the call letter for the online test could be downloaded.
- 19th Jan 2015: date of the online examination.
Exact dates for the declaration of the result, interview and other important procedures will be notified on the official website soon.
- The connection to the official advertisement is possible with the web portal that is being mentioned to be below:
- To get registered via the online process the link is as mentioned to be below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|