The BSIP means, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, founded in 1946, was a result of perception of Professor Birbal Sahni, is an independent Foundation under the Division of Science & Technology, Authorities of India, New Delhi, devoted to both applied aspects and fundamental to plant fossil fact finding. This world-renowned midpoint of brilliance has been performing researches on Archaean to the latest sequences.
BSIP Recruitment 2016: 18 Vacancies
- Post Name: Scientist B and C
- Age Limit: 35-40 years
- Qualification: M.Sc. or recognized equivalent qualification with relevant discipline or Ph.d.in relevant discipline
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on test and/or interview
- Application Procedure: Apply offline submit hard copy sent by Ordinary Post before 16th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 16th Aug 2016
In the present days, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany wants to appoint some Scientist “B” under BSIP Recruitment 2016 project.
Name & No. of Posts: Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) is disclosing a recruitment form 2013 to nominate Nineteen (19) truthful and frank job seekers having Indian residence as the position of Scientist (B).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have M.Sc degree in the discipline of Geology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Biosciences, Physics “OR” Equivalent with the minimum of sixty (60%) percentage marks “OR” Ph.D and three (03) years experience in the field of research and attained minimum of eighteen (18) years of age but not more than thirty five (35) years as on 12th April, 2013. We are mentioning to our guests for the visit in official promotion given below under the name of reference to know more regarding recruitment 2013.
Application Form: Interested candidates can send their application as per format given below in the end of official advertisement “OR” website of BSIP, i.e. www.bsip.res.in along with attested photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates in support of educational mark sheets, Date of birth, reserved community and experience proof and passport size photograph to the Registrar, BSIP, 53 University Road, Lucknow (Pin Code 226 007) UP.
Dates to be remembered: Candidates can send their duly accomplished application in all respect in earlier from 12th April, 2013 after this time application will not be considerable.
Selection Procedure for BSIP Recruitment 2013: In earlier to last selection, candidates will be summarized as per basis of BSIP norms. After that, only eligible candidates will be entitled to appear for test and personal interview.
- Candidates belong with reserved category will be entitled to take relaxation in recruitment.
- All original certificates with one photo id and passport size photographs are required at the time of the interviews.
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the name of post on the application envelope.
- Candidates can deposit their application fee in shape of the demand draft.
- Incomplete application will not be considerable.
References for recruitment 2013 in BSIP: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.bsip.res.in
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|