Bihar Public Service Commission is popularly known by its short name BPSC. The commission was setup in the year of 1949 on 1st April. The commission works with the same concept like other commission works like conducting recruitment examination, interviews, appointment, transfers and matters related to the selection of the candidates for appropriate departments in the state. The commission recruits the staff by two ways; by direct recruitment and promotions. The official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in, where the candidates can know more about the commission and latest recruitment notification for the year 2016.
BPSC Recruitment 2016: 642 Vacancies
Exam Name: 60th & 62th Common Combined Competitive Exam 2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Bihar Administrative Service: 224 posts
- Bihar Police Service: 30 posts
- Bihar Financial Service: 73 posts
- District Commandant: 05 posts
- Product Inspector: 02 posts
- Bihar Probation Service: 60 posts
- Rural Development Officer: 13 posts
- District Minority Welfare Officer: 03 posts
- Employment Officer: 03 posts
- Bihar Registrar Service: 11 posts
- Bihar Labor Services: 07 posts
- Sugarcane Officer: 02 posts
- Bihar Election Service: 04 posts
- District Audit Officer: 07 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 03 posts
- Revenue Officer: 175 posts
Age Limit: 37 years (for Male) and 40 years (for Female)
Qualification: Graduation/Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from recognized Institute
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online Exam
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Starting Date: 27th Sept 2016
Deadline: 3rd Nov 2016
Date of Examination: 12th Feb 2017
BPSC Recruitment 2016: 478 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Lecturer
- Age Limit: 41-46 years
- Qualification: Post Graduate in relevant subjects and M.Ed from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Process: Written Test and Viva Voce
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by Speed post
- Deadline: 6th June 2016
BPSC Recruitment 2015 for 558 posts of Dentist: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) over the vacated positions had announced the employment procedure. Applicants are needed to send the necessary applications so as for the 558 posts of Dentist and the eligibility specifics are provided thoroughly as underneath:
Age limit: The age which is mentioned to have in the propensity is the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 37 years. This age possession is desirable thoroughly on the date of 1st August 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification which is provided to have in the aptitude as stated by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is the BDS degree.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are mentioned to make the suitable payment to be as Rs. 25 along with the Rs. 50 as the bank charges by the SC, ST applicants. Applicants with the category other than this will be needed to make the payment as Rs. 100 along with the Rs. 50 as the bank charges.
Scheme to submit an application: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had mentioned to follow the officially notified application which is being arranged completely by the expert panel. The detailing under the application must be made with the valid detail and then this application is to send along with the required certificates.
Important Date: 30th April 2015: Terminating date which is provided for the final submission of the application at the administrative center.
- The link for the recruitment advertisement is provided thoroughly as underneath:
- To get the application form the link which is necessary is provided as below by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC):
- The bank Challan must be get with the linkage mentioned underneath:
BPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 977 posts of Bihar Veterinary Services: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had provided the placement process and this process is related for the 977 posts of Bihar Veterinary Services. Applicants are linked with the certain detail of the eligibility for which the necessary detail is provided below:
Age limit: The age which is being allied with the applicants as minimum age is the 21 years and maximum 37 years for unreserved (Men) applicants and 40 years for BC, EBC or BC and UR (Women) applicants. Applicants with the category SC & ST (Men & Women) will be needed to have the age as 42 years on the date of 1st August 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: Education which is being stated for the applicants is the degree which is needed in the B.V. Sc. or A.H with 6 months internship training required from the applicants.
Fees Schedule: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had provided that the SC, ST applicants will pay Rs. 25 along with the Rs. 50 as the bank charges. Applicants that are under the category other than this will be need to make the payment of Rs. 100 with the bank charges of Rs. 50.
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants is must to make with the qualification in the aptitude to make the full justice with the supremacy and work to get performed. Next agenda of selection which are being allied is the work experience and interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) had provided the applicants with the arrangement of the application. This application must be filled properly and then is to send along with the suitable and essential documents.
Important Date: 17tH April 2015: Concluding date which is provided for the submission of the application at the office premises.
- The link which is related thoroughly for the advertisement or notification is provided completely by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC):
- The application form is provided to get with the link which is provided thoroughly as below:
- The bank Challan form must be get with the link that is provided completely as below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|