BPNL, or more commonly known as, Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited has published a public notification whereby it invited interested candidates to apply for various posts. The post is mainly concerned with sales and would involve the role of Sales Representative, District Sales Manager and Tahsil Sales Manager. The whole recruitment procedure would be supervised by the Indian Animal Husbandry Department. Here is the elaborated version of the published public notification.
Total Vacancies- 2728
Vacancies under this recruitment notification is 2728. The number is further segregated under three different heads. An illustration of the same follows as:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Tehsil Sales Manager||245|
|District Sales Manager||33|
Before making an application for the respective post, every candidate is required to check with the eligibility criteria of the job. This section is divided into 3 categories, namely- age criteria, educational criteria and nationality criteria. Each candidate should qualify in all the above mentioned criteria in order to be considered for the post.
- Age Criteria– The age of the applicant will vary from post to post. Here is the gist of the same.
- Sales Representative- 18 years to 35 years
- Tahsil Sales Manager- 18 years to 40 years
- District Sales Manager- 25 years to 45 years
However, candidates belonging to reserved categories can enjoy age relaxation. The amount of relaxation will be as per the prevailing Government Rules.
- Educational Criteria– Each candidate should possess a Graduation degree or any other degree/ diploma/ qualification which holds equivalent status as the degree of Graduation coming from any Government recognized institution.
- Nationality Criteria– All candidates who are interested in making an application should be a citizen of India. If not, then must satisfy other conditions as mentioned under the eligibility criteria of the Government of India.
Rumination is an important aspect of any job. Each candidate should take the remuneration seriously and should consider the package beforehand. Here is an overview of the same.
|Post||Remuneration (in INR)|
|Tahsil Sales Manager||12000|
|District Sales Manager||15000|
How to apply?
Interested candidates are required to make offline application. For this purpose, the candidates would be first required to download the application form from the official website of Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited, which is www.bharatiyapashupalan.com. Once the form has been downloaded, candidates would be required to take a print out of the same fill up the same with their basic information. The copy of Challan also needs to be submitted with either ICICI bank or UNION bank. Then the copy of challan along with the application form is required to be sent to the official address.
Alternatively, candidates can also submit their application form with a demand draft in favour of Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited, if there is no ICICI or UNION bank nearby.
Date of Availability of application form- Already available on the website.
Last date of application: 30th September 2016
Last date to submit Application form: 7 days from the day of submitting the challan
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|