Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) had meant to be reached the present stage over the constant and the preciseness to cope up with the rapidly changing circumstances. The strategies by the company are solemnly felt for the constant supply of the products to the consumers. The company had been found to be having the best employees as per the survey which was being done in the year 2001. The page is exclusively for BPCL Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are interested to do job in BPCL should read the following detail to apply for the posts. Some other eligibility criteria like experience, post & pay scale, age limitation and age relaxation is given below. It is good news for the candidates who would like to get job in Government Sector. The candidates are advised that if you are eligible for the posts then read complete advertisement for “BPCL Recruitment 2016” at least once before filing application form.
BPCL Recruitment 2016: 60 Vacancies
Post Name: Process Technician and Utility Operator
- Process Technician: 40 posts
- Utility Operator: 20 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Oct 2016: 18-30 years
- Process Technician: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE
- Utility Operator: Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE and First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test, Skill Test
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.bharatpetroleum.com>Careers
Deadline: 16th Oct 2016
BPCL Recruitment 2016: 40 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Process Technician
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 18-27 years
- Qualification: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Govt. Polytechnic or equivalent Govt. recognized Institute
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on Written Test and Skill Assessment Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Deadline: 14th Aug 2016
BPCL Recruitment 2016: 69 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Chemist Trainee, General Workman Trainee
- Chemist Trainee: 06 posts
- General Workman-B Trainee: 63 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st June 2016: 18-30 years
- Chemist Trainee: M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full time Course) from a recognized Indian University/Institute
- General Workman-B Trainee: First Class Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Full time Course) with 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Procedure: Written Test, Skill/Proficiency Test & Verification of documents and certificates, Pre-Employment Medical Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.bharatpetroleum.com>Careers
- Deadline: 4th July 2016
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015 for 19 posts of Craftsman (Closed)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) had made presented the concerning detail and this published process is to associate for the 19 posts of Craftsman. The points and specifics need to get followed for the candidates having the eligibility with the age 30 years and education concerning to follow is the NCTVT, ITI or Diploma in the associated trade. Candidates regarding the registration must send the application by the date 27th July 2015 and the stipulation for the candidates is to send the request with all the associated certificates.
The linkage to associate with the application got mentioned underside:
BPCL Recruitment 2015 for 16 posts of Craftsman (Closed)
BPCL for the recruitment on the permanent basis had announced to make the enrolment. The announced process is for the 16 posts of Craftsman for which the allocation of seats is below:
- ST: 03 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- Open: 03 Posts
Age Perimeter: The age maturity is one of the associated aspects that is to get fulfilled by the candidates with the precession. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) had mentioned the age for the open category candidates as 18 years to 35 years. The age announced for the ST candidates is the 18 years to 35 years and for the OBC candidates as 18 years to 33 years. The age maturity is to attain on the date 1st July 2015.
Educational Qualification: The qualification needed in the possession of the candidates is the Diploma in the Engineering i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering or Instrumentation. The experience in the work is also appreciable from the candidates for the complete reckoning of eligibility.
Registration Process: The requirement published for the candidates for the registration commences to use the request. This appeal is to send at the address as issued by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Noteworthy Date: 11th July 2015: The concerning dates that are to relate with the submission of the application at the office premises.
Essential Link: The link provided underside by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is worth getting the candidates for the official notification and the considerate general instructions:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|