Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is popularly known as BHEL. The company provides its services in the sector of Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Transportation and sectors related to. As the company has lots of branches in all over India require substantial staff for the various subdivisions in the company. There are lots of benefits to work with BHEL like career growth, exciting opportunities, healthy work lifestyle and other numerous benefits to work with this large company. BHEL especially made the career sections for the job seekers, i.e. http://www.bheljhs.co.in/recruitment.htm. The company regularly updates its website for open vacancies and career-related information on this page. In this section, you can find current openings, results, interview dates, format application form, engineer trainee training and other recruitment information. We made this page, especially for those who are seeking information on the recruitment, jobs and vacancies in BHEL. We will put all the notification, advertisement and other related information on this page. You can bookmark this page or subscribe for your email ID to get an immediate alert on “BHEL Recruitment 2016.“
BHEL Recruitment 2016: 94 Vacancies
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Graduate Apprentice: 56 posts
- Diploma Apprentice: 38 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st June 2016: 18-27 years
- Graduate Apprentice: Graduate (BE/B.Tech) passed in relevant branch from recognized university/Institute
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma passed in relevant branch
- Selection Procedure: Personnel Interview & written Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: httop://carrers.bhelhwr.co.in and Apply offline by speed posts before 27th June 2016
- Deadline: 21st June 2016
- Deadline for receipt of Application: 27th June 2016
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 15th July 2016
BHEL Bangalore Neem Trainee Recruitment 2016: 100 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Neem Trainee (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical)
- Age Limit: 18-33 years
- Qualification: Degree with B.Com/B.B.M/BA/B.Sc./B.C.A/B.S.W from recognized University/Institution
- Selection Process: Selection based on performance in Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send by Speed Post
- Deadline: 15th April 2016
BHEL Engineer & Supervisor Recruitment 2016: 10 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Engineer (Safety), Supervisor (Safety)
- Age Limit: 34-37 years
- Qualification: Graduation/Diploma in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Civil/Industrial Engg from AICTE recognized Institution, PG Degree in Industrial Safety
- Selection Process: Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send by Speed Post
- Deadline: 25th March 2016
BHEL Engineer Trainee through (GATE 2016) Recruitment 2016: 200 Vacancies (Closed)
- Discipline Name: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Metallurgical Engineering
- Age Limit as on 1st Sept 2015: 27-29 years
- Qualification: Graduation or Post Graduation in Engineering for Relevant discipline from a recognized university/Institute
- Selection Process: Based on GATE-2016 Marks and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://careers.bhel.in
- Deadline: 1st Feb 2016
BHEL Bhopal ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016: 682 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 31st March, 2016: 14-25 years
- Qualification: 10th pass with ITI in relevant trade from NCVT
- Selection Process: Selection based on Educational Qualification/Employees of BHEL will be considered separately
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: www.bhelbpl.co.in and apply offline by post before 9th Jan 2016
- Deadline: 2nd Jan 2016
BHEL Recruitment 2015 for 34 posts of Engineer and Executive Trainee (Closed)
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) had mentioned the process for the December – 2015 vacancies. The detail processed is for the 34 posts of Engineer and Executive Trainee for which eligibility norms are below:
- Engineer Trainee: 37 years
- Executive Trainee (HR): 39 years
Educational Qualification: The education got demanded by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) for the complete qualifying nature is the Bachelor’s Degree in the associated trade.
Selection Process: The announcement of the selection scheme that getting followed is the succession of an interview with the verification of certificates.
Application Submission: The announcement by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) for getting listed gets connected with the official site. The acknowledgment slip must get forwarded to next for the complete registration access.
- 26th Oct 2015 to 20th Nov 2015: The concerning dates to apply for the position online.
- 27th Nov 2015: The final date announced for reception of application in printed copy.
- 4th Dec 2015: The last date for application forwarding by the North East and far-flung area, applicants.
- BHEL had mentioned the linkage below for getting connected to the notification:
- The detail for post – Engineer Trainee got said underside:
- The specific for the post – Executive Trainee having mentioned beneath:
- The GATE application is to get asserted via the linkage below:
BHEL Recruitment 2015 for 200 posts of Fitter and Welder (Closed)
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), had announced to make the orientation of the candidates for the vacated seats. The detail got permitted for the 200 posts of Fitter and Welder for which eligibility features are below:
- Fitter: 150 Posts
- Welder: 50 Posts
Age Limit: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) had announced the age as 27 years on the date 1st Sep 2015.
Educational Qualification: The academic relation that needed getting followed by the candidates is the Matriculation or SSLC with the National Trade Certificate (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).
Fee Schedule: The announced price that requires paying is the Rs. 125 for the General and OBC candidates. The price mentioned to exempt for the SC, ST, PH and EXSM candidates by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL).
Selection Process: The permitted process of selection of applicants is written test and the interview session.
Application Submission: The process permitted by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) for the registration is the use of the official authorised site. Candidates must submit the detail completely and will get the computer generated acknowledgement slip. This slip is to send the certificates under the envelope with the scribing ‘Application for the post of Artisian.
- 9th Sep 2015 to 30th Sep 2015: The dates worthy of making the online request submission.
- 7th Oct 2015: The terminating date for the reception of the acknowledgement slip.
- 14tH Oct 2015: The terminating time for the reception of the confirmation slips from the North Eastern States and Far Flung Area candidates.
- 24th Oct 2015: The date to instigate the downloading of the permission slips.
- The link permitted underside by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is for the getting the recruitment notice:
- The SBI challan form must get accessed with the linkage made permitted underside:
- To make the submission of the request online the web portal is beneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|