This page is for the latest BARC Recruitment 2016 projects. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is also known by its short name BARC. The main official website of the research Centre is www.barc.gov.in, where the candidates can get more information about the Centre. But they have made special website for its recruitment advertisements, notifications, results, admit card and to accept online application form i.e. www.barcrecruit.gov.in. The website has vary vast information about the recruitment process like FAQ, how to apply, application status, job opportunity, notice board, addresses and contact us. In this page, you can find all the latest open jobs, vacancies and recruitment projects in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The candidates should bookmark this page and subscriber their email ID to get latest updates. Here we will talk about the latest recruitment notifications for various open positions in the center.
BARC Driver Recruitment 2016: 26 Vacancies
- Post Name: Driver Ordinary Grade
- Age Limit as on 28th March 2016: 18-27 years
- Qualification: 10th passed with Valid driving licence to drive a light and Heavy vehicle
- Selection Process: written Test, Driving Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: barcrecruit.gov.in
- Deadline: 28th March 2016
BARC Recruitment 2015 for the 61 posts of Attendant, Assistant, and other posts
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had made known the associated process that is to relate to the enrollment process. The detail to follow for the staffing is worthy for the 61 posts of Attendant, Assistant, and other posts for which the points to follow are underside:Age and Qualification:
- Canteen Attendant: The obligation of the education for the post is the Matriculation. The liability of the age published for the candidates is the 40 years for ST and 38 years for the OBC category candidates.
- Stenographer Grade-III
- Stenographer Grade-II: The need published regarding the education under the post is the Matriculation with the knowledge of typing. The age requirement for the position is the 35 years.
- Assistant Security Officer ‘A’: The detail for the qualification published for the post is the Graduation Degree. The necessity provided for the age under the post is the 40 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee agenda is to exempt for the reserved category and women candidates. The payment detail under posts is below for general applicants.
- Canteen Attendant
- Stenographer Grade-III: The requirement of fee for both these posts is Rs. 100.
- Stenographer Grade-II
- Assistant Security Officer ‘A’: The fee required to pay is Rs. 150.
Selection Procedure: The selection needs making with the written test, physical test, skill test and interview.
Registration Process: The registration for the post can get accessed with the follow-up of the official website of the BARC. The application is must retain for the future use i.e. at the time of selection procedures.
Noteworthy Date: 8th July 2015: The concerning date for the registration online on the final norms.
- The link provided underside by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is need getting the notification:
- The online registration for the post could make worth with the link bottom:
BARC Recruitment 2015 for the 8 posts of Consultant
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) had made the process known for the vacated positions. The method published is worth following for the eight posts of Consultant for the different departments for which detail is beneath: Educational Qualification: The detail announced for the qualification by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is McH in the concerning subject for which candidates are applying.
Selection Procedure: The complete selection for the post requires making complete with the interview session.
Registration Process: The process that is to consider for the position regarding the registration mentions to use the payout of application. The form as announced by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) needs sending with the associated certificates and documents.
Noteworthy Date: 15th July 2015: The closing date to concern with the forwarding of the application at the office premises.
Fundamental Link: The web portal made known beneath by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is to concern with the recruitment notification:
BARC Employment 2015 for the 20 Vacancies of Nurse, Fireman, and other posts (Closed)
BARC had provided the specifics that will make the candidates having attached with the supremacy. The need announced systematically for the 20 Vacancies of Nurse, Fireman, and other posts and complete detail is beneath:
Age Bar and Educational Qualification: The necessity of the applicants that got provided to follow is the official notification. Candidates are to check the complete eligibility specifics and only then decide on to apply for the posts announced by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Fees Schedule: The registration fee required paying for candidates is Rs. 150 for DR/01 and DR/02. The payment needed to make for DR/03 is Rs. 100. The fee will get acceptable only via the three-fold Challan form. The amount needs to exempt for SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates. The EXSM applicants applying for the post of DR/03 are also made free from the registration fee.
Selection Method: To make the appropriate choice of the applicants the process having announced is the physical endurance test, skill test, Screening test and interview.
The Method of Registration: The only process having published to get listed under the post is the official website of BARC. The application submitted thoroughly at the site need to retain by candidates in the downloaded copy.
- 30th May 2015: The initial time mentioned to make the submission of the application online.
- 23rd June 2015: The concluding time provided to entertain the application online.
References: The concerning link for the authorized notice is made available by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) as underside:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|