Here is the list of latest Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Bank of Baroda along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Bank of Baroda Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 400 vacancies open in Bank of Baroda as follows:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016: 400 Vacancies
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2016: 20-28 years
- Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online Exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Deadline: 21st Aug 2016
- Exam Date: 25th Sept 2016
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016: 250 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Specialist Officer
- Age Limit: 25-40 years
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/PGDBM (Finance), Engineering Technology Degree in Computer Science, MA Economics and/or M.Sc. Statistics, Bachelor Degree in Law with relevant experience
- Selection Process: Selection based on Online Written test and Interview, psychometric Test/group discussion
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: www.bankofbaroda.com
- Deadline: 13th April 2016
Bank of Baroda Peon/Sweeper-cum-Peon Recruitment 2016: 219 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Nov 2015: 18-26 years
- Qualification: 10th passed and knowledge of Marathi Language
- Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official Link: Click Here
- Deadline: 15th Dec 2015
About Bank of Baroda: The preference of most of the people when talked about the services to entertain is the Bank of Baroda. It is perhaps one of the best trusted and reminded banks of all the nationalized, private sector banks etc. The foundation stone of the bank was being fixed in the 1908 and with the relationship and having full integrity in their consumers the high level of success was not that difficult task. The wings of the bank are so spread out that the count is being recorded at the present time with the 3rd largest position in the commercial bank sector in the India. The name and fame is also very positive on the international level.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015-2016 for 20 posts of Sweeper cum Peon
Bank of Baroda under the announcement proclaimed currently announces to invite the candidates. The published process mentioned getting announced for the 20 posts of Sweeper cum Peon for which the eligibility norms are beneath:
- Open: 12 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- OBC: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Bank of Baroda had announced the detail for the maturity in the age. The age got permitted as 18 years to 26 years for the Open Category candidates. The upper age got announced as 31 years for SC, ST, and 29 years for OBC and 50 years for the EXSM applicants.
Educational Qualification: The education that will make the candidates qualified for the position is the minimum SSC and maximum qualification as Post Graduation Degree.
Application Submission: Bank of Baroda had mentioned the detail that announces to submit the application for the registration. This application layout got permitted at the official site and with the linkage at the last.
Significant Dates: 18th Sep 2015: The concluding date permitted for making the final dispatch of the request form.
- Bank of Baroda had mentioned the connection beneath so that the association to the notification can get established:
Bank of Baroda had mentioned that the requirement which is associated with the applicants under the recent notification is for the 1200 posts of Probationary Officer. The service is to work out by the applicants in Junior Management Grade / Scale – I and the proper allocation of seats under the post is provided below:
- OBC: 324 Posts
- SC: 180 Posts
- ST: 90 Posts
- Unreserved: 606 Posts
Age limit: The minimum age needed for the applicants is the 20 years and maximum age announced is the 28 years on the date of 17th March 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: The education which is provided for the applicants is the graduation degree which could be in any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: The requirement of the fee that is linked with the applicants is the Rs. 100 for the SC, ST, PWD and Rs. 600 for the general and OBC category applicants.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants will get complete for the applicants with the online examination that is to follow by the group discussion and the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Bank of Baroda had mentioned the use of the official website so that the registration could be get under the announced post.
- 3rd March 2015 to 17th March 2015: Dates which are mentioned so that the online application as well as the fee is being paid by the applicants.
- 7th April 2015: Date from which call letter can be downloaded for the examination.
- 18th April 2015: Date which is mentioned for the examination.
- The important link to get the advertisement is provided below by the Bank of Baroda:
- Web portal for the online application is mentioned thoroughly as beneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|