The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board is popularly known as ASRB. The board was come into existence in the year of 1973. The official website of the board is www.asrb.org.in, where the candidate can find the latest news about recruitment, results, syllabus, exam pattern and other news about the latest vacancies in ASRB. Now, the ASRB is going to recruit the following staff as per the procedure given below. The following information will help the candidates to understand about the recruitment procedure.
ASRB Recruitment 2016: 28 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Deputy Director General: 02 posts
- Director: 12 posts
- Project Coordinator: 02 posts
- Head: 12 posts
- Age Limit as on 18th Aug 2016: 60 years
- Deputy Director General: Doctoral Degree in Soil Science/Agronomy/Agroforestry/Land & Water Management Engineering and Doctoral degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences or in basic sciences with Specialization in biotechnology, genetics, breeding, molecular biology related to plants/crops
- Director: Doctoral degree in any branch of Agricultural Science or in basic science with specialization in biotechnology, genetics, breeding, molecular biology related to plants protection/Crops
- Project Coordinator: Doctoral degree in Agricultural Science or in basic science, Metrology/Metrology with specialization in Agricultural Metrology/Agricultural Physics with specialization in Agricultural Metrology/biotechnology/genetics/breeding/molecular biology related or plants/crops
- Head: Doctoral degree in Agricultural Science or in basic science, Metrology/Metrology with specialization in Agricultural Metrology/Agricultural Physics with specialization in Agricultural Metrology/biotechnology/genetics/breeding/molecular biology related or plants/crops and Doctoral degree in any branch of Agricultural Science including Soil Conservation/Soil & Water Conversation Engineering/Water resources/Hydrology/Soil Science, etc…
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply offline hard copy send by registered/speed post before 18th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 18th Aug 2016
Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) had published the requirement that is to concern for making the selection of the well-organized candidates for the various departments. The detail needed to get associated with the 50 posts of General Head, Director, and other posts and seats allotted are underside:
Educational Qualification: Applicants need to be the holder of the Doctoral Degree in the associated stream of the subjects.
Fees Schedule: Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) had made the SC, ST, and PH Candidates exempted from paying the registration fee. The need for the remaining category candidates is the Rs. 500 via the DD with the head of the Secretary, ASRB at New Delhi.
Registration Process: The announced detail by the Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) for the registration mentions the submission of the application. The arranged and submitted an application must get downloaded by the candidates and to send with the concerning certificates and the documents.
- 19th August 2015: The final date having arranged for the final reception of the application.
- 2nd Sep 2015: The concluding date published for the candidates from the remote area.
Fundamental Link: Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) had mentioned the linkage beneath that is to get interlink for the official notification:
ASRB Recruitment 2015 for the 72 posts of Head, Director and other posts (Closed)
Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) had provided the aspects which are being announcing to make the recruitment of the applicants. The process notified is related for the 72 posts of Head, Director and other posts and detail which is mentioned and related with the eligibility are specified as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) had mentioned that to get with the requirement of the age and educational qualification it is suggested to use the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: The schedule of the fee which is being instigated for the applicants that wished to qualify for the post is the Rs. 500 only for the general and OBC applicants. Applicants with the category SC, ST, PH and women are exempted from the fee schedule.
Scheme to submit an application: Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) had provided the need of the registration to get fulfilled with the use of the application which is under the arranged format. Applicants are provided to send the certificates along with the application to make the reckoning of eligibility.
- 24th March 2015: Terminating date which is mentioned for the complete submission of the application at the administrative center.
- 8th April 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the application submission for the remote area applicants.
References: Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) had provided the web portal below so that the advertisement and associated aspects are being considered:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|