Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench had its formation under the act 2007 as passed by the parliament had its regional centers at Chandigarh, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Kochi, Mumbai and Jaipur with Lucknow for which the Armed Forces Tribunalhad announced various recruitment.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Armed Forces Tribunal under Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench Recruitment 2013 for the post of Driver, Dispatch Rider & MTS: The recruitment procedure for the 18 seats that are vacant for the posts of Driver, Dispatch Rider & MTS that are as below:s
- Staff Car Driver – 6
- Library Attendant – 2
- Dispatch Rider – 1
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon cum Helper) – 9
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2013 Essential Requirements
Age limit: Maturity level as reckoned on the date 23rd Nov 2013 that is essential for the applicants to be eligible is needs to be in between the 18 years to 27 years and with this the relaxation in the age can be claimed by the applicants that are under the category SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and Ex Servicemen and it will be liable as per the instructions of the central Government.
- Staff Car Driver: Scholarly education that is required from the applicants is the 10th with the experience of 3 years in driving the motor cars, valid license and familiarity in the motor mechanism i.e. must be able to handle the minor defects of the means of transportation.
- Library Attendant: Requisite from the applicants is the possession of the academics to be either matriculation or the qualification that is comparable to it and with this the familiarity and understanding is required to be for 1 year in working in library.
- Dispatch Rider: With the efficiency and ability to read and writes in English, Hindi or the regional language of the tribunal applicants must either have been passed in the matriculation or the qualification correspondent to it. Applicants must also have the valid license of the motor cycle, scooter or auto rickshaw and with this the experience is required to be of at least 3 years in the driving.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon cum Helper): Applicants must be passed in the matriculation or the applicants that had the equivalent qualification are also eligible for the post. Applicants must also have the training in the basic and the refresher courses that must be possessed by the candidates in the home guards and the civil defence.
Selection Procedure: Assortment of the applicants will have to make by the Armed Forces Tribunal as planned by the means of the written test and the interview. Applicants that will be short listed under the effect of the registration will be informed for the tests.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post the duly prescribed applications is made available and applicants will send the duly filled application with the attested copies of all the required credentials.
Important Date: 23rd November 2013 is the last date until which the applications must be at the office premises.
Important Link: Linkage at which the applicants will be able to get et format of the application, duties to be performed by the applicants and other general instructions is as below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|