Assam Public Service Commission is popularly known as APSC or Assam PSC. The commission was setup in the year of 1937 as per the provision of University Act. The commission held various recruitment exams to recruit suitable candidates for various government departments in the state. Assam PSC has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of following staff. Interested candidates who wants to apply for the following posts in Assam PSC can apply before the last date. The official website of the commission is www.apsc.nic.in, where the candidates can find the latest news about recruitment exams, jobs, vacancies by the commission.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2016: 231 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Demonstrator: 67 posts
- Registrar/Resident Physician, Pediatrics: 63 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 68 posts
- Assistant Industries Officer: 34 posts
- Age Limit as on 3rd March 2016: 21-43 years
- Demonstrator, Registrar/Resident Physician, Pediatrics: MD/MS degree in the concerned subjects
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Passed 3 year Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institution recognized by AICTE
- Assistant Industries Officer: Bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering or in Arts/Science/Commerce of a University or any other Institution in India or abroad recognized by the Govt.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 5th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 5th Sept 2016
Assam PSC Recruitment 2016: 786 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Medical and Health Officer
- Age Limit: 21-43 years
- Qualification: MBBS degree from any recognized University and registered under Assam Medical Council
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Screening Test/Viva-Voce Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Hard Copy sent by registered/speed post before 30th July 2016
- Deadline: 30th July 2016
Assam PSC Recruitment 2016: 22 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Inspector of Legal Metrology, Lecturer & Other
- Inspector of Legal Metrology: 19 posts
- Preservation Officer: 01 post
- Lecturer: 01 post
- Director of Economics & Statistics: 01 post
- Age Limit as on 3rd March 2016: 21-45 years
- Inspector of Legal Metrology: Bachelor degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or in Engineering
- Preservation Officer: Graduate in Arts/Science preferably Major in History/Chemistry from a University/Institution recognized by Govt.
- Lecturer: Master of Fine Arts in Graphics from a recognized University and per Norms
- Director of Economics & Statistics: 2nd class Master degree/Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Screening test/Viva-Voce Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Hard copy sent by registered/speed post before 6th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 6th Aug 2016
Download Application Formhttp://www.govtjob.guru/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Assam-PSC-Various-Vacancies-Application-From.pdf
Assam PSC Recruitment 2016: 35 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Engineer, Inspector and Director
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 25 posts
- Assistant Inspector: 09 posts
- Director: 01 post
- Age Limit as on 3rd March 2016: 21-43 years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Inspector: MA, BT or M.Sc. BT
- Director: First Class or High Second Class degree in Agriculture
- Selection Procedure: Screening Test/viva-Voce and Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send hard Copy by roistered/speed post before 7th July 2016
- Deadline: 7th July 2016
Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 for 38 posts of Assistant Professor and Engineer (Closed)
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) with the arrangement of the employment examination had mentioned the job seekers to get attached with the supremacy. The announcement is for the 38 posts of Assistant Professor and Engineer for which detail is underside:
- Assistant Engineer – 37 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor – 01 Vacancy
Age Perimeter: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) had mentioned the minimum age concern for the candidates as 21 years, and the maximum age to relate is the 38 years. The cut – off date to reckon the age is 1st Jan 2015.
- Assistant Engineer: Applicants for the post requires the education as Engineering Degree in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical.
- Assistant Professor: The education concerning under the post is the M.Ch in Urology.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are to designate with the vacated positions after giving the attractive presentation in the written exam, viva voce, and physical test. The concluding processes having publicized for the complete selection is screening test and personal interview.
Registration Process: The registration for the job need to make with the application that is to get downloaded from the authorized site of the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). The application printed and filled with the valid detail is to attach with the necessary certificates before the final forwarding.
Noteworthy Date: 4th Sep 2015: The terminating date provided for the final forwarding of the request for getting listed.
- The link mentioned underside by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is significant for the candidates to relate to the authorized notice:
- The request application is to download with the web portal below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|