Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is popularly known by its short name APPSC. The commission is going to recruit the following staff as per the instructions in the notifications issued by APPSC. We have given very main and concise information about the recruitment process along with eligibility criteria. So the candidates who are interested to apply for the following vacancies must read the following information. The official website of the commission is www.apspsc.gov.in, where the candidates can get more information about the latest recruitment projects 2016 or you can bookmark this page, register email ID and like Facebook page.
APPSC Recruitment 2016: 748 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 18-40 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established by or under a Central Act/State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Examination (Online/OMR Based)
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Deadline: 21st Sept 2016
APPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 18 posts of Medical Officer (Allopathy) (Closed)
To fulfill the demand of the vacated seats under the supremacy of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) applications are provided to invite. This recruitment under the year 2014 is favorable for the 18 posts of Medical Officer (Allopathy). Applicants are constrained with the age limit of not more than 30 years and education which is associated is the necessary medical qualification. Applicants are provided that the application must get reached the supremacy within the date of 30th Dec 2014.
To obtain the official advertisement the connection needed is mentioned beneath:
Name & No. of Posts: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad (APPSC) announced a rewarding & challenging perception to appoint Six Hundred & One (601) dynamic & young candidates for the positions of Child Development Project Officer in Woman Development & Child Welfare Service (107 – posts), Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Subordinate Service (64 – posts), Librarian in A.P Collegiate Education Service (21 – posts), Research Assistant (Engineering) (17 – Posts), Observers (Engineering) (10 – posts), Physical Directors in A.P Collegiate Education Service (12- posts), Assistant Engineering in A.P Rural Water Supply Engineering Subordinate Service (362 – posts), Assistant Research Officer (Engineering) (06 – posts), Research Assistant (Non- Engineering) (1 – post) and Observers (Non- Engineering) (01 – post).
Now, we define the whole procedure to apply for the positions of Child Development Project Officer in Woman Development & Child Welfare Service and if you know about other vacancies then click on following links as per desired post which is given under the head of references.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have degree of Social Work “or” Home Science “or” Sociology and age of candidates will be minimum of eighteen (18) years but not more than thirty four (34) years as on 1st July, 2012. The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved community is given in the official advertisement which is settled under the head of reference, so see it before applying.
Application Form: In previous to applying, candidates should be ensured that they have all eligibility as per APPSC guidelines “or” scanned signature and passport size photograph in .jpg format. After that, candidates can download fee payment challan with log in www.apspsc.gov.in for the purpose of depositing application fees in any branch of State Bank of India/AP Online Centers. After payment, candidates are liable to fill online application format with re- visit on pre- defined APPSC official website and submit it.
Important Dates: Candidates are advised to send their duly filled application in between 22nd Jan, 2013 to 21st Feb, 2013 (Extended up to 20th March, 2013) and the written test will be held on 5th May, 2013.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance given in common written test followed by personal interview. The written test will contain objective type’s questions.
- Final selection will be made on state wise merit list.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualified to the candidates.
- For any types of difficulty related to recruitment then please contact on 040- 23557455 in between 9.30 A.M To 5.30 P.M.
- Printed/Types “or” Written application will be summary rejected, only online application will be admissible.
- Candidates who belong with SC/ST category are exempted from application fees.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in Andhra Pradesh state.
- The decision of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission administration committee will be final in all respect; no one has right to challenge it.
- We have duty to inform that, Please fill the online application format only with correct personal information otherwise at the time of verification candidates will be disqualified.
References: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.apspsc.gov.in
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|