The A.P. Mahesh Co-opt Urban Bank is a leading Multi State Co-operative Urban Bank in the region of South India, with a trade compound of astir Rs. two thousand crores, with a net work of Thirty-nine branches extend across three states (Maharashtra, AP and Rajasthan). The A.P. Mahesh Co –Operative Urban Bank Limited is also known by its short name i.e. AP Mahesh Bank.
AP Mahesh Recruitment 2015 Bank for post of Branch Manager, Officer, and other posts
AP Mahesh Bank had made publicized the perspective opportunity for making the staffing. The vacated positions are summarized the post of Branch Manager, Officer, and other posts for which detail is underside:
- Branch Manager
- Marketing Development Officer
Age Limit and Educational Qualification:
- Branch Manager
- Marketing Development Officer – The concern of the academic is the Graduation and experience in the work. The relation of the age getting followed is the below 50 years.
- Officer – Applicants are liable having the education as Graduation Degree and should have knowledge of assets and liabilities. The age concerning is below 45 years.
- Clerk – The education concerning is the Graduation in any of the disciplines along with the knowledge of computer applications. Applicants must also have the good communication skills. The age maturity desirable is 21 years to 28 years.
Application Submission: The prerequisite for the applicants for the registration having mentioned thoroughly as to mail the form. The mailing address having publicized by the AP Mahesh and applicants are to upload the request form.
Significant Dates: The application needs getting dispatched within the ten days of the publication of the notification having publicized.
Vital Link: AP Mahesh had presented the linkage beneath that mentions to get related with the official advertisement:
AP Mahesh Bank had mention the scheme with which the placement is provided to make for the post of Probationary Officer. This very important post is interlinked with the certain eligibility norms and these are specified as below:
Age limit: 31st March 2015 is the crucial date of determining the age of the applicants and the age on the stipulated date is stated to be as 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification that is being mentioned for the applicants is the degree or post graduation degree with the minimum aggregate of 50%.
Fees Schedule: The non refundable fee which is mentioned to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 600 as announced by the AP Mahesh Bank.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the AP Mahesh Bank is the process which is structured to get registered under the post. Applicants are needed to fill the each column and to retain the application in the printed form so that could be used at the future orientation proposals.
- 31st March 2015 to 13th April 2015: Dates which are mentioned and allied with the payment of the fee.
- 31st March 2015 to 13th April 2015: Crucial dates to make the online registration under the post.
- 17th May 2015: Date provided for the online test.
- The important link is mentioned as below by the AP Mahesh Bank to get entitled with the recruitment advertisement and the necessary detail:
- To get with the suitable guidelines the linkage which is necessary is mentioned thoroughly as below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|